Education & Training, Management Jobs in South Brisbane QLD 4101Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six hours agoat TAFE Queensland Brisbane
TAFE Queensland is an organisation that puts our customers - students, employers, communities - at the centre of everything we do.
- Temporary full-time position to 1 November 2019
- South Bank campus
Listed two hours agoat Australian College of Weight Management
Experienced Compliance & Administration Officer that has experience in RTO's and wants to work from home as part of a small and dynamic team.
- Work from home - Applicants can be based anywhere between Brisbane & Gold Coast.
- Full Time - 38 hours per week (Permanent Position on Contract)
- Be part of a small, friendly and dynamic team aiming to make a difference
Listed five days agoat The French Beauty AcademyExciting opportunity for an experienced Administration Officer to join our Admissions and Student Management team at our new Brisbane Campus! Listed one day agoat Fortress LearningTravelling TAE Trainers/Assessors required for delivery nationally Listed three hours agoat Help Enterprises Limited
Join our passionate team of professional Trainers
- Develop jobseekers to help them gain sustainable employment
- Casual and contract opportunities available
- Opportunities available across Brisbane South East
Listed four hours agoat Affinity Education Group
Due to an internal promotion, we're on the hunt for a QikKids Administrator to join our team based in the Brisbane CBD starting immediately!
- Organisational culture focused on having serious fun!
- Fantastic Brisbane CBD Location
- Leadership and training opportunities to develop your career further!
Listed four hours agoat Surf Life Saving QueenslandSLSQ has an exciting opportunity for a TAE Program Coordinator to join our Education Team on a Full-Time basis! Listed eight days agoat The University of QueenslandWork in a collaborative, fast paced team environment to deliver high quality support to HDR candidates and advisors Listed two days agoat TIMES EDUCATION
We are looking for motivated, unique & passionate individuals with good industry experience to deliver courses in IT/Travel &Tourism/Cookery/Marketing
- CBD office, close to public transport like buses, ferry, train.Close to eateries
- Fast growing education provider with a friendly and culturally diverse workplace
- Regular on the job training and development and info sessions
Listed seven days agoat Opportune
Use your experience in Customer Engagement to deliver and assess a great program in one of Australia's largest Customer Engagement Centres
- Train & Assess across 2 CBD locations
- 30-40 hours per week - you choose your working days & times
- Small, high quality, high energy team
Listed two days agoat The University of QueenslandProvide your high-level executive support to facilitate the smooth running of administrative activities for the Associate Dean (Research) and Faculty Listed five days agoat Foundation Education Pty. Ltd.
We are looking for a person who has a strong work ethic and is passionate about Education to join our close-knit team.
- Leading provider of education in Australia
- Competitive Salary
- Work with a great team of trainers
Listed six days agoat C&K Association* Flexible casual shifts to support work life balance
*A rewarding and supportive culture
*Join one of Queensland's leading early education provider Listed six days agoat The University Of MelbourneGain experience as a research assistant working for University of Melbourne on a randomised control trial being conducted at a Brisbane hospital. Listed five days agoat Queensland University of Technology QUT is looking for an enthusiastic, focused thinking individual to join the Accounts Payable team to coordinate the card program activities.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: BrisbaneBrisbaneTotal remuneration: $78,759 to $88,833 paclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed nine days agoat Griffith University Play a pivotal role at QCGU undertaking a range of frontline and administrative tasks to facilitate a host of Teaching and Learning functions.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: BrisbaneBrisbane$60,983 - $64,432 p.a. + 17% Superclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed eight days agoat SOL EduAnalyze and process comprehensive records and documentations for admissions purposes. Listed five days agoat Queensland University of Technology The Application and Data Officer is part of the team responsible for the service desk and management of the Customer Relationship Management system.
This is a Contract/Temp jobsuburb: BrisbaneBrisbaneTotal remuneration: $85,573 to $92,657 paclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed two days agoat Spencer College Pty LtdBusiness/Management Trainers Spencer College Pty Ltd • Contract part time and casual positions • CBD Brisbane • Flexible hours and very friendly team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education