Education & Training, Self Employment, Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in South Brisbane QLD 4101Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat TAFE Queensland Brisbane
Be the first point of contact for TAFE Queensland International in support of activities and events to promote study offerings to overseas students.
- Represent TAFE Queensland International at events and delegation tours.
- Provide direct promotion of TAFE Queensland International programs
- Southbank Location
Listed six days agoat Australian Pacific CollegeWe are seeking enthusiastic and vibrant individuals to join our Student Care team in Brisbane as full time or casual members. Listed seven days agoat Mater GroupMater Education has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Student Services Officer to join the team Listed eight days agoat Griffith University An exciting opportunity to provide administrative services to parents, students and academic staff of the pre-tertiary program Young Conservatorium.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: BrisbaneBrisbane$66,154 - $74,409 p.a. + 17% Superclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Hospitality Trainer looking to advance their career.
- Cutting edge hospitality training
- Seeking extroverted Assistant Hospitality Trainer
- Strong company vision / real growth to progress your career
Listed nine days agoat istudy OzWe are currently recruiting for a student recruitment officer in aged care and childcare- we offer existing staff opportunity to be trained. Listed two days agoat Queensland Resources Council
Vocational education and training programs and projects across Queensland and in the Queensland resources sector work sites.
- Promoting career opportunities in the resources sector
- Brisbane office or Mackay location (to be negotiated)
- Full-time position with commencement January 2020 or earlier as negotiated
Listed fourteen hours agoat OneSchool Australia Limited
Seeking a Director of Studies for our QLD campuses based in Brisbane East.
- Rewarding Career opportunity at a reputable private school
- Global Education Group with 9500 students across 130 Campuses globally
- Innovative, visionary and dynamic approach to student learning
Listed twelve days agoat The University of QueenslandBe the first point of contact for students and staff and take charge of daily administrative operations enabling the school to run smoothly. Listed five days agoat Goodlife HealthclubsDRIVE growth, INSPIRE members, and CREATE the type of fitness community you’ve always wanted to join. Listed nine days agoat My JoblistAre you looking for a new career & want to change industries? Bring your skills and we will train you, we have a proven track record. Listed five days agoat The University of QueenslandOpportunity to be responsible for the administrative coordination and effective support of the teaching and assessment for UQ's Medical Program. Listed twelve days agoat The University of Queensland Support the Business Development Team. Coordinate Travel and Itineraries. Produce Various Documentation.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: St LuciaSt Lucia$62-66k + 17% super +17.5% leave loadingclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed fourteen days agoat Queensland University of Technology You will provide support & administration assistance to the Head of School & maintain close supportive ties to other professional staff in the School
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: BrisbaneBrisbaneTotal remuneration range of $78,759 to $88,833 paclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed twenty two hours agoat The University of QueenslandThe School of Languages and Cultures is seeking a Research Assistant to provide support in leading the development of technologies. Listed twenty two hours agoat The University of Queensland The School of Languages and Cultures is seeking a Research Assistant to provide support in leading the development of technologies.
This is a Contract/Temp jobsuburb: St LuciaSt Lucia$77,400 - $83,267 plus super of up to 17%classification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed thirteen days agoat John Wiley & Sons Australia, Ltd.Passionate about learning and innovation? Be part of a team for a new era of digital-first learning solutions. Admin or Project Management skills. Listed five days agoat The University of Queensland
Design data driven solutions to improve student learning and work collaboratively with ITaLI teams and broader faculty staff and Academics.
- Design data driven solutions to improve student learning
- Work collaboratively with ITaLI teams and broader faculty staff and Academics
- Vibrant UQ Campus location with easy access to public transport
Listed six days agoat Cover-More Group
We are looking for a motivated team trainer to join our World Travel Protection business!
- Help train new starters within our medical assistance business
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and development of our team
- Help our team make a difference in the lives of our customers every day
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education