Education & Training, Self Employment, CEO & General Management Jobs in South Brisbane QLD 4101Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Bracken Ridge Child Care
We are looking for some new staff, lead educators and assistants, to join our fast growing centre.
- Highly regarded privately owned centre
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Flexible work conditions
This is a featured jobat Kidselc
We are currently looking for exceptional Lead Educators to join the team at our beautiful Reggio Emilia inspired centre in Browns Plains.
- Are you ready for a new challenge?
- Have you ever wanted to be part of an EXCEEDING team?
- Do you want to work for a supportive award winning company?
Listed two days agoat Queensford College
Seeking a motivated and energetic Receptionist and Administration Officer to be part of our Queensford College team!
- CBD location
- Supportive Work Teams
- Exciting Role in a Growing Organisation
Listed two days agoat The University of QueenslandProvide administrative support for the academic activities administered by the Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences. Listed five days agoat Discovery Holiday Parks
This role will lead the G’DAY Group Sales & Marketing function, this involves developing our strategy, vision and capability
- Be part of the growth of a South Australian success story
- Oversee Sales & Marketing for Australia’s fastest growing regional accom group
- Based in Adelaide CBD with relocation assistance
Listed two days agoat The University of Queensland Provide administrative support for the academic activities administered by the Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences.
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: St LuciaSt LuciaFTE $67K - $75K + 17% super + 17.5% leave loadingclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed eight days agoat Australian Pacific CollegeWe are seeking enthusiastic and vibrant individuals to join our Student Care team in Brisbane as full time or casual members. Listed ten days agoat Griffith University An exciting opportunity to provide administrative services to parents, students and academic staff of the pre-tertiary program Young Conservatorium.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: BrisbaneBrisbane$66,154 - $74,409 p.a. + 17% Superclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed ten days agoat Football Qld
Football Queensland is excited to be recruiting for an ambitious and astute CEO to lead the organisation to continued and future success
- Join the World game!!
- Biggest participation sport in Australia
- An exciting time for FOOTBALL
Listed eight days agoat OICS
Senior Management Role in a dynamic fast paced company looking for our next member of our leadership team.
- Industry leader in Oil & Gas & Mining Services
- A fantastic team culture built on genuine care and respect
- Growing Company with blue chip clients
Listed eight days agoat CalibreLead a not for profit institution focused on advancing our transport system. Fantastic role for Executive Officer - can be based in any city in Aus. Listed three days agoat Xavier Flexi Schools NetworkThis full-time position is based in Paddington at the central Network Office supporting 4 Special Assistance Schools across Queensland. Listed twelve days agoat istudy OzWe are currently recruiting for a student recruitment officer in aged care and childcare- we offer existing staff opportunity to be trained. Listed eight days agoat Sheffield
Lead ‘best in class’ services for customer experience & engagement with this executive leadership team role within an innovative learning organisation
- Christchurch, New Zealand Based Opportunity
- Foster a Culture of Collaboration, Sustainability and Action
- Drive Exceptional Learner Experience and Customer Engagement
Listed one day agoat The University of Queensland Provide Technical & Troubleshooting Support. Deliver Exemplary Customer Service. Join a High Functioning Team.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: St LuciaSt Lucia$62k to $75k + 17% super & 17.5% leave loadingclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed eleven hours agoat Queensland Farmers' FederationThe role supports the Project Manager, Rural Jobs and Skills Alliance (RJSA) in meeting the terms of the service agreement with the Qld Government. Listed five days agoat Queensland Resources Council
Vocational education and training programs and projects across Queensland and in the Queensland resources sector work sites.
- Promoting career opportunities in the resources sector
- Brisbane office or Mackay location (to be negotiated)
- Full-time position with commencement January 2020 or earlier as negotiated
Listed three days agoat OneSchool Australia Limited
Seeking a Director of Studies for our QLD campuses based in Brisbane East.
- Rewarding Career opportunity at a reputable private school
- Global Education Group with 9500 students across 130 Campuses globally
- Innovative, visionary and dynamic approach to student learning
Listed eight days agoat Goodlife HealthclubsDRIVE growth, INSPIRE members, and CREATE the type of fitness community you’ve always wanted to join. Listed one day agoat Melbourne City College AustraliaDuties will include all aspects of training and preparation, resource development, student management, student assessments, etc.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education