Education & Training, Self Employment Jobs in South Brisbane QLD 4101Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Michael McPhee Human Resources
An outstanding 2IC management opportunity in Early Childhood working closely with the GM to achieve operational, business and educational objectives.
- Exciting leadership opportunity to build your career in Early Childhood
- Lead, guide, motivate and support educators across multiple services
- Training and ongoing professional development provided
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Avenues Early Learning is looking for a qualified and highly experienced Assistant Centre Manager to join our team in our Camp Hill centre.
- Earn above award wages and receive staff childcare discounts plus a uniform
- Make an impact in a new centre and receive career advancement opportunities
- Ongoing professional development opportunities with a supportive team
Listed three days agoat Queensland University of Technology The role will be based at CCHR, supporting the “Supporting Parents at Playgroup” program by facilitating sessions with small groups of parents.
This is a Casual/Vacation jobsuburb: BrisbaneBrisbaneHourly Rate $51.02-$55.24 (HEWA6)classification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed four days agoat TAFE Queensland Brisbane
TAFE Queensland is an organisation that puts our customers - students, employers, communities - at the centre of everything we do.
- Temporary full-time position to 1 November 2019
- South Bank campus
Listed nine days agoat The French Beauty AcademyExciting opportunity for an experienced Administration Officer to join our Admissions and Student Management team at our new Brisbane Campus! Listed five days agoat Fortress LearningTravelling TAE Trainers/Assessors required for delivery nationally Listed three days agoat Surf Life Saving QueenslandSLSQ has an exciting opportunity for a TAE Program Coordinator to join our Education Team on a Full-Time basis! Listed twelve days agoat SOL EduAnalyze and process comprehensive records and documentations for admissions purposes. Listed four days agoat Affinity Education Group
Due to an internal promotion, we're on the hunt for a QikKids Administrator to join our team based in the Brisbane CBD starting immediately!
- Organisational culture focused on having serious fun!
- Fantastic Brisbane CBD Location
- Leadership and training opportunities to develop your career further!
Listed four days agoat Help Enterprises Limited
Join our passionate team of professional Trainers
- Develop jobseekers to help them gain sustainable employment
- Casual and contract opportunities available
- Opportunities available across Brisbane South East
Listed twelve days agoat The University of QueenslandWork in a collaborative, fast paced team environment to deliver high quality support to HDR candidates and advisors Listed six days agoat TIMES EDUCATION
We are looking for motivated, unique & passionate individuals with good industry experience to deliver courses in IT/Travel &Tourism/Cookery/Marketing
- CBD office, close to public transport like buses, ferry, train.Close to eateries
- Fast growing education provider with a friendly and culturally diverse workplace
- Regular on the job training and development and info sessions
Listed three days agoat The University of QueenslandResearch Officer fixed term opportunity to create change in QAAFI | on-site Parking | total package will be in the range $79,025.18 to $106,449.24 pa Listed six days agoat The University of QueenslandProvide your high-level executive support to facilitate the smooth running of administrative activities for the Associate Dean (Research) and Faculty Listed nine days agoat Foundation Education Pty. Ltd.
We are looking for a person who has a strong work ethic and is passionate about Education to join our close-knit team.
- Leading provider of education in Australia
- Competitive Salary
- Work with a great team of trainers
Listed eleven days agoat Opportune
Use your experience in Customer Engagement to deliver and assess a great program in one of Australia's largest Customer Engagement Centres
- Train & Assess across 2 CBD locations
- 30-40 hours per week - you choose your working days & times
- Small, high quality, high energy team
Listed three days agoat Konekt Employment
New position due to further expansion - Join Aus’s leading NEIS provider, empower & mentor future small business owners & gain a flexible career
- Flexible working environment, monthly RDOs & additional leave options
- Utilise your start-up knowledge, your training expertise & change people’s lives
- A role with purpose, work for a Co that’s socially driven and community focused
Listed ten days agoat The University Of MelbourneGain experience as a research assistant working for University of Melbourne on a randomised control trial being conducted at a Brisbane hospital. Listed two days agoat Cochlear Limited.The Production Trainer is responsible for developing and delivering training and conducting skills assessments for Production employees. Listed nine days agoat Queensland University of Technology QUT is looking for an enthusiastic, focused thinking individual to join the Accounts Payable team to coordinate the card program activities.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: BrisbaneBrisbaneTotal remuneration: $78,759 to $88,833 paclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education