Community Services & Development, Photography, Architects Jobs in South Brisbane QLD 4101Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat CanTeen
Seeking a Programs officer who will be responsible for designing and delivering a portfolio of initiatives for young people living with cancer.
- 5 weeks of annual leave, and additional 3 days of gifted leave over Christmas
- Flexible Working Options
- Australian Non for Profit Organisation
Listed nine hours agoat Private AdvertiserSupport Worker to help 17 yr old with Down Syndrome (female) to increase independent living and communication skills Listed six hours agoat Multicultural AustraliaRewarding opportunities to make a real difference in the life of young clients ! Listed one day agoat RSL Queensland
You will provide advice & assistance directly to our members, their families & the wider military community in relation to a wide range of matters.
- Give back to the Veteran Community!
- Based in Fortitude Valley - near the train station
- Permanent, Full-time position
Listed one day agoat All About Living Inc
Full time role for a focussed and professional Case Manager - Disabilities to join a passionate team.
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to live and work locally for Northern Suburb applicants
- Great benefits including salary packaging
Listed three days agoat MSP Photography BrisbaneSchool Photography is calling!! - Multiple Positions Available: Commencing Mid January 2020 Listed three hours agoat WorkwaysJoin the passionate team at Workways delivering employment services across Australia! Listed three days agoat Certifii
Become an auditor for the National Disability Insurance Scheme, ensure that services in the disability sector meet quality and safety standards
- NDIS Auditor training & qualifications provided
- Brisbane - Northern Suburbs
Listed eight hours agoat Brisbane Youth Service
The Young Women and Young Families Manager leads a team responsible for intake, assessment, crisis/brief intervention and case management.
- Make a difference in the lives of Brisbane’s vulnerable young people.
- BYS promotes work-life balance and provides a supportive team environment.
- Salary packaging arrangements and a generous five weeks annual leave per year.
Listed two days agoat Co.As.It. Community Services Ltd
We are seeking enthusiastic, passionate, qualified Community Care Workers who want to make a difference to the lives of people living in the community
- Not For Profit (NFP) Salary Packaging
- Casual shifts available for an immediate start
- Well recognised and growing community organisation
Listed one day agoat Queensland Shelter IncSenior practitioner with experience in engagement and community development to improve services for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness Listed three days agoat ATSICHS Brisbane
Aid us to take a new approach to empower families and support them to lead their own decisions. Make a genuine impact in families' lives and outcomes
- Multiple full time positions available in Brisbane and Logan
- 17.5% annual leave loading, 9.5% superannuation & access to salary sacrificing
- Empowering families to participate and impact decision making for their outcomes
Listed seven days agoat UnitingCare Qld
This role offers you the opportunity to impact the new direction for UCQ. You will drive innovation and take our organisation into the future.
- Generous Tax Free Salary Packaging
- Flexible work arrangements, where we emphasise a work-life balance
- Learning and development to support you in your role
Listed seven hours agoat breakthruGrow and lead an amazing team of Disability Employment Service consultants and help our customer meet their goals!! Listed four days agoat ATSICHS Brisbane
Work across both Logan and Brisbane based youth teams in our Regional Program Facilitator role. Help make a difference in our Community's young people
- Fast paced environment
- 17.5% annual leave loading and access to PBI salary sacrificing
- Fixed Term contract
Listed twenty three days agoat Private AdvertiserMultiple Positions Listed three hours agoat Spinal Life AustraliaJoin an experienced team and provide exceptional service and support to clients. Listed four days agoat Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia
Outstanding opportunity to grow and deliver fundraising activities and build supporter and community relationships in Queensland
- High profile not-for-profit peak national body for prostate cancer
- Apply your expertise in a diverse fundrasing environment
- Attractive salary package with numerous benefits on offer
Listed three days agoat UnitingCare CommunityWe are currently seeking a passionate and motivated Service Leader to work as part of UnitingCare's Financial Resilience and Wellbeing Services.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education