Banking & Financial Services, Human Resources & Recruitment, Legal Jobs in South West Coast VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Edge Advisory Partners
Join our progressive, motivated, client first team in servicing an existing client base within the areas of corporate super and private advice.
- Dynamic growing practice
- Work with some of Australia's biggest corporate clients
- Generous Remuneration
Listed seven days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentA unique opportunity to make an impact on how our country operates to better meet the needs & expectations of Australians Listed twenty one days agoat Hays Human Resources
Work with experts in the field and transfer your sales skills into Recruitment!
- Do you like working in a fast paced environment?
- Base + Commission + incentives
- Clear career progression to management!
Listed twenty six days agoat The Recruitment AlternativeWork from home | Part-time | Flexible role | Work & life balance | Generous commissions | Alternative work models to choose from Listed thirteen days agoat National Australia Bank
Leading and inspiring your team to be successful is a significant component while responsible for the overall business performance of the branch.
- Are you an experienced Banker or Leader looking for the next step?
- Be part of a team that is deepening relationships with customers!
- Work and lead in your local community in this highly visible role!
Listed twenty nine days agoat Remedy Recruitment
Seeking an experienced recruitment professional for 360 degree Recruitment, must be familiar with general HR processes and practices
- HR Leadership
- 4 Days / 30 hours per week
- Call Alison Brooks 0439 690 336
Listed four days agoat Bank of Melbourne
We are keen to hear from ambitious and self- driven individuals who are looking to build a career in banking.
- Dynamic and supportive working environment with comprehensive training provided
- Thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent opportunity to support your local community
Listed seven days agoat Deakin UniversityBe accountable for the management and execution of a wide range of employment life cycle and Human Resources (HR) advisory services across the Uni. Listed two days agoat Deakin UniversityAn exciting opportunity to learn and develop your HR skills in a fast paced and collaborative team environment. Listed seven days agoat Willow Blue ConsultingNewly created Customer Service Centre in GEELONG. Next evolution of WEALTH MANAGEMENT PLATFORMS. Values-driven and high performance team culture. Listed five days agoat Sparke Helmore LawyersCasual paralegal positions for a secondment opportunity in Geelong Listed five days agoat GL Financial PlanningWe are looking for an experienced financial planning administrator to join our team. Listed four days agoat Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
Are you looking for a change? Why not consider this great Legal Assistant role, based in our friendly Geelong office
- Flexible, friendly & inclusive workplace
- Join this friendly, down to earth and respectful team
- Great role, but close to home!
Listed seven hours agoat Hays
Do you want more than just a job? Consider a career in Recruitment with Hays and fast-track your career working in our Geelong West office.
- Market leader in recruitment in Australia
- Industry leading training and development
- High performance and target driven environment
Listed thirteen hours agoat Pinpoint Talent
Undertake complex workforce supply and management work that is guided by legislation, policies, procedures, standards, methodologies and precedents.
- People & Culture.
- Set priorities & manage the teams workflows.
- Provide, policy and operational advice + support.
Listed fourteen days agoat Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
An existing opportunity to join our Geelong team on a 13-month fixed term basis.
- Join Maurice Blackburn, Australia's leading social justice law firm
- Close knit, successful and supportive team environment
- Award winning employee Health & Wellbeing Program
Listed seven days agoat Karlka Recruiting Group12 month contract - Geelong location - Full time position start end of July - Federal Government Agency Listed two days agoat Hays Human Resources
We are looking for a Workforce Supply Advisor to join our Federal Government until March, 2020.
- HR role based in Geelong
- Assignment until March, 2020 | Full time hours
- Claire Borwick 5226 8000
Listed seven days agoat DFP Recruitment
We are currently seeking an APS6 Culture and Employee Engagement Officer to join the team within a Federal Government Agency based in Geelong.
- Office based in Geelong
- Temporary Assignment until July 2020
- Federal Government Opportunity
Listed six days agoat Pinpoint Talent
Our Government Client requires a Project Officer to lead specific initiatives, including day to day management and coordination of activities
- Government Client in Geelong, VIC
- Initial 12 x month contract + extension options
- Work with an organisation that really makes a difference!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education