Hospitality & Tourism, Information & Communication Technology, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in South West Coast VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Thirteenth Beach Golf Links
A rare opportunity to lead lead the new accommodation offering in a role that combines the 13th Beach's marketing communications
- Exciting new role in a growing business
- Flexible working environment
- Great package and benefits
This is a featured jobat Annie's Provedore & Produce Store Barwon Heads
This is a sales and event role, working in a professional team with a genuine reputation for delivering excellence.
- Beach side location
- Build your own profile in the catering arena
- Sell event experiences you can be genuinely proud of
Listed eleven days agoat Direct Recruitment GeelongAre you physically fit and enjoy a hands on role? This challenging role is a great opportunity for you good $$. All casual night shift hours. Listed twelve days agoat AA Appointments MelbourneJoin a team that offers flexible work times, no weekends and real permanency opportunities in a fresh and exciting store. Listed thirteen days agoat Deakin UniversityProviding professional, high quality IT support to the Deakin student community. Listed twenty days agoat AA Appointments MelbourneSurf back into enjoyable retail travel with a role that allows you to try before you buy AND get paid for it! Listed six days agoat SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Resourcing and Recruitment
One of our well known clients is searching for an experienced Change Analyst to join their team for an exciting and challenging project
- Ideal opportunity to develop your career
- 5 Month contract - highly likely to extend
- Fantastic GLOBAL Project
Listed twenty seven days agoat AA Appointments MelbourneJoin Australia's largest hotel group and cater to events of up to 500 delegates with a large brigade! Listed twenty six days agoat Mt Duneed EstateWe currently require an energetic and dynamic leader to oversee the operations of our busy café. Listed seven days agoat Geeks2U Pty Limited
Geeks2U, Australia’s leading tech support provider, has been acquired by Officeworks and is engaging more independent contractors to meet demand.
- Are you a self-employed IT technician?
- Looking for flexibility and/or more work in your local area?
- Is your own marketing not driving enough leads?
Listed five days agoat Deakin UniversityFantastic opportunity to deliver complex and challenging initiatives in a large environment with your outstanding BA/PM skills Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserCafe in Belmont Area Great teamworker and customer friendly Listed one day agoat Alliance CateringCasual catering team member required for prestigious boarding school. Be a part of the whole school community. Flexible hours across breakfast, lunch Listed seven days agoat Quality Hotel Bayside Geelong
Join our team in a casual position and work with us on delivering first class Guest Service in food and beverage and hotel front office
- Waterfront location
- Ongoing training and development
Listed six days agoat Estia Health
A position is available at our Grovedale home! Work as a Food Services Assistant to support our residents!
- Full-time or Part-time roles available
- Strong customer service focus
- Guided by the Head Chef in our new kitchen!
Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserGEELONG Listed five days agoat Arcaid Pty Ltd
Offering a genuine sales opportunity for hospitality staff with a great personality and the desire to build upon the skills you already have.
- Clear business development structure
- Uncapped commissions and incentives weekly
- Flexible work/life balance
Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser30 HRS PER WEEK, NIGHT WORK Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserBusy Premium Cafe in Geelong is seeking a full time experienced Barista (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team ASAP. Listed twelve days agoat Barwon Health
The role is to monitor and maintain Network security for all hospitals in the region for the South West Alliance of Rural Health
- Contribute to the continual service improvement of SWARH teams
- Challenge yourself by the diversity in the services we provide and support
- Gain experience and extend your career with a dedicated team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education