Casual/Vacation, Part Time Sport & Recreation, Airlines Jobs in South Yarra VIC 3141Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen hours agoat Kids in Motion
This is not your typical coaching position. When it comes to teachers/coachers ... we are looking for the best of the best.
- Mission to inspire and empower children
- Creative and innovative work place
- Potential for full time work
Listed six days agoat Programmed
Programmed Property Services is currently seeking a part-time experienced and motivated Leisure Centre Coordinator
- Casual Position (up to 30 hours per week)
- Supportive Team Environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Listed six days agoat Port Melbourne Racing Unit Trust
Position overview The role of the Track Marshall is to provide a safe and fun go-karting experience for all Auscarts customers
- Love for motorsport and Adrenalin?
- Great customer service within a fun environment?
- Fast indoor Go karts and a purpose built track!
Listed four days agoat My JoblistLove sports & great with people? Exciting face to face event sales with a leading direct sales company right here... Listed five days agoat YMCA VictoriaCarlton Baths is looking for a passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic Personal Trainer to join the strong team at Carlton Baths. Listed twenty seven days agoat Life Saving Victoria LtdSeek a safety assessor with with exceptional people skills, strong quality focus and a passion for pool safety and compliance to join the LSV team Listed twenty one days agoat Just In Time Personal TrainingThis is a unique opportunity to work up to 25-40 hours of mobile Personal Training, Workplace Health and an upcoming Gym Management role! 3 positions! Listed twenty one days agoat Vision Personal Training Templestowe and Hawthorn
We are looking for driven, committed and inspirational individuals who want to build a career and change the lives of others!
- No Rent!
- Work with a motivated, goal driven team!
- Career Path with lots of learning and development opportunities!
Listed nineteen days agoat RACV
RACV City Club Fitness Centre is seeking a professional, energetic and enthusiastic fitness professional to join our internal personal training team.
- RACV City Club, located in Melbourne CBD.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Work in a well-equipped gym within a well-regarded organisation.
Listed fifteen days agoat happy feetHappy Feet Fitness cover instructors fill an important role in our company, taking over classes when our regular instructors are unwell or on holidays Listed twenty eight days agoat HealthyPeople
An opportunity exists for a motivated individual to assume the role as Personal Trainer.
- Run daily workouts and maintain gym facilities.
- 15-35 hours per week, must be available to work on weekends.
- Be energetic, positive and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
Listed twenty seven days agoat Hexigo
Experienced Personal Trainers wanted. No video screens. Real training. Create the programs. Bring your own flair. Opportunity for full-time roles
- Genuine Career Progression
- Be a REAL trainer, not just a cheerleader
- Create Fitness Programs
Listed twenty eight days agoat YMCA VictoriaThe swimming teacher at Carlton or Kensington will teach swimming lessons to a range of ages with a range of abilities (from beginners to advanced.) Listed twenty seven days agoat Melbourne Gymnastics CentreMelbourne Gymnastics Centre is seeking two new coaches to join our growing WAG team at the Melbourne & Hawthorn loactions! APPLY NOW! Listed six days agoat Glen Eira City Council
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a can-do attitude and a strong passion for ensuring a safe and welcoming aquatic environment?
- Opportunity for career progression and development
- $30.67 per hour
- Casual position
Listed six days agoat Western Bulldogs
Represent the club and perform at all Western Bulldogs home games. Engage with Bulldogs members and fans. Adapt to different games and events.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Engage with Western Bulldogs' Members and Fans of all ages
- Behind the scenes at Western Bulldogs' games
Listed nine days agoat F45 Training Ascot ValeF45 ASCOT VALE IS HIRING! Let's have a chat.. Work in a Fun, Motivating Team Training Environment. Casual position available. Listed twenty days agoat yarra bend golf holdings pty ltdSeeking an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Service Star to join Melbourne's premier public golf destination in a fast-paced role. Listed sixteen days agoat Rec Xpress 24/7 Fitness
We are looking for an energetic and self motivated applicant to join our growing business!
- Exciting opportunity at an established business
- Perfect for a Personal Trainer wanting to step into Membership Sales
- Competitive remuneration and PT rental
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education