Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Engineering, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in South Yarra VIC 3141Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Eight Clients
We work with less than 2% of the companies that contact us. You can't be creative about something you don't love.
- Flexible Office Hours & Location
- Own Your Work, Grow Your Reputation, No Place to Hide.
- Belong to a Team of Passionate Marketers
This is a featured jobat Visual Identity
Our agency is looking for a switched-on Account Manager to take on the management of one of our key clients for a 12-month contract.
- Work on one of Australia's most well know Auto brands
- Full service creative agency
- 12 month contract position with opportunity to go permanent
Listed eight days agoat Solterbeck
Enthusiastic, all-rounder marketing communications expert to join us in the exciting travel and event industry!
- Full time role with immediate start
- Relaxed working environment with monthly/annual staff celebrations
- Enjoy working within a small, friendly and dynamic team environment
Listed five days agoat Golden Age Enterprises Pty LtdAssist in all facets of marketing including events, advertising, PR and communications and design briefs. Listed seventeen hours agoat Mars Recruitment
This US based software company are seeking a capable marketing and events coordinator with the initiative and drive to go that extra mile.
- Massive tech start-up entering the ANZ market
- 5 month contract + ext | Start the 1st August
- Work 2 days in the CBD, 3 days from home
Listed twenty three hours agoat Mondelez International
A chance to work with great brands and be part of a high performing Corporate and Government Affairs team based in South Melbourne!
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Full Time – Fixed Term contract for 12 months
- Great exposure within a market leading FMCG
Listed one day agoat Origin
Origin has a rich heritage in energy exploration, production, power generation and retailing.
- Newly created role located in our Melbourne office
- Proactive, professional and collaborative team environment
- Application closing date 4th July 2019
Listed five days agoat Beyond Blue
We are looking for two Fundraising Coordinators, who have a great team attitude, and can assist in fundraising events & volunteer coordination!
- Two newly created roles available!
- Fantastic team environment!
- Opportunity to be a part of a leading mental health organisation
Listed nineteen hours agoat Beaumont PeopleNFP organisation/ Melbourne's CBD/ 4 month contract with an immediate start/ $65, 000 + super, FT. Listed fifteen hours agoat KOTRA Australia
Using marketing and research skills you will be mainly working on projects that seek Australian Job openings and help Korean job seekers to get a job.
- * Unique opportunity to work with a Foreign Government Agency
- * immediate start
- * Friendly person and who works well autonomously and within a close knit team
Listed seven days agoat Fisher Leadership
Reporting to a Board, the CEO role is a unique opportunity for an accomplished C- level leader to deliver strategy and growth.
- Deliver on forward thinking business solutions
- Build on an operation that has gone from commercial strength to strength
- Maintain a customer first culture
Listed seven days agoat Nuchev Foods Pty Ltd
A core focus of the role will be based on engaging with shoppers and customers in the daigous channel through social media and digital platforms
- Huge exposure to a range of strategic business initiatives across the business
- Overseas travel
- Very fast expanding FMCG company and progression plan on offer
Listed two days agoat Hallis
Passionate and charismatic Event Coordinator to hit the ground running in this luscious venue!
- Only 40 mins outside Melbourne CBD
- Spectacular venue
- Great culture and team environment
Listed two days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Exciting opportunity! Ryman Healthcare is seeking a hard-working, enthusiastic, and fast learner to join our expanding Marketing team in Melbourne.
- Fun, friendly and supportive environment
- Fast paced and varied role
- Opportunities for training and development
Listed one hour agoat Michael Page MarketingA new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join a fun and fast-paced team. Listed one day agoat Professional Search GroupAre you a part-time Atlassian Administrator looking for your next challenge? If so apply today. Listed two days agoat Public Transport OmbudsmanWe are looking for a part time media and communications professional to help us ensure the PTO has a visible and positive presence in the community Listed one day agoat Hays Marketing
Member and Senator Contact Officer
- 12 Month Role
- Melbourne CBD location
- Federal Government Agency
Listed three days agoat Bridge Associates APAC Pty LtdWe are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced DB2 Database Administrator to join our client’s team in Melbourne.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education