Banking & Financial Services, Human Resources & Recruitment, Design & Architecture, Construction Jobs in Southbank VIC 3006Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat United Global Capital
If you have strong financial planning knowledge and are capable of managing clients, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Be part of an Elite team
- Highly successful company providing private wealth services
- Opportunities for Career Progression
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Seeking a Compliance and Professional Standards person to join our team. Diverse role for you to display and enhance your current skills
- Excellent work environment that is innovative, flexible and enjoyable
- Industry leading financial planning and accounting value proposition
- Career development opportunities in area that is of interest to you
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
Fantastic role to springboard into Human Resources for an experienced Administrator.
- Full time - Maximum Term Contract (to 30 June 2023)
- Great remuneration and salary packaging options
- Easily accessible by public transport
Listed six days agoat Quest Personnel
5 week temp assignment assisting in the recruitment of Christmas Casuals for a retail groups store network. Commencement 19/08/19
- 5 Week Temp Assignment with Potential to be Ongoing
- Great working environment and culture
- $27 p/h plus super
Listed two days agoat Pinnacle People - MelbourneSeeking an internal Recruitment Administrator to join our Temp Recruitment division as we gear up for a busy Major Events season. Full-time hours! Listed four days agoat Food & Desire
We're looking for a new legend to join our People & Culture Team, someone who understands hospitality and loves events!
- Perfect role if you're studying or keen to get your foot in the HR door!
- Connect with an incredible team of passionate and inspiring professionals
- Receive training & development that will support your career
Listed twenty two hours agoat Hays Banking
Hays is proud to be supporting NAB in the recruitment of an Administration Officer - Apply for this job now!
- Melbourne CBD | Full time hours
- ASAP Start | 12 month opportunity
- Rathdowne St, Carlton Location
Listed fifty seven minutes agoat ACRWORLD
A growing construction business is looking for a motivated indivisual to run their accounts / payroll / office as they grow over the next 5-10 years.
- Great location on edge of CBD - close to train stations and on street parking
- Flexible and trusting work environment
- Be a part of a growing business
Listed thirteen minutes agoat Ambition
Deliver superior customer service to Corporate clients. Respond to client inquiries and requests in accordance with SLA's. New role in a growing firm.
- $75k package
- Account Management for Corporate clients
- Newly created role in an expanding business
Listed twenty one hours agoat Aegis Australia
This is a great opportunity to take your HR career to the next level and work with motivated and skilled experts.
- Exciting opportunity to make your mark in Startek-Aegis - a global company
- Melbourne CBD Location, close to public transport
- Mat Leave Cover – 9 month fixed term contract
Listed four days agoat Ambition
Boutique Financial Planning firm. High performance culture. Face to face adviser contact. Unrivalled career progression & learning opportunity
- Boutique & high performing financial planning firm
- Have daily face to face contact with advisers
- Potential progression towards paraplanning and advising
Listed seven days agoat Crown Lending
If you're an admin superstar, have a passion for helping others, and want to support our Clients to achieve financial success then this is for you!
- Work with an amazing team dedicated to helping others achieve financial success
- Innovative money management program that helps people become debt free faster
- Fun, supportive working environment!
Listed six days agoat Hays Banking
Hays is supporting one of our top 4 bank client in the recruitment of customer service bankers. Apply now.
- $29.09 p/h plus super
- Full Time Hours | Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Top 4 Bank | Melbourne CBD Location
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserDiverse and growing organisation, which will afford the newly appointed HR Officer to develop their HR generalist skills and further their career. Listed five days agoat Woods & Co
Become a People Consultant at Melbourne's leading HR consultancy firm. No formal HR experience necessary. Account Managers & Team Leaders, read on!
- Queens Rd Office, Work with a View | Amazing Career Progression
- Work With a Wide Array of Clients (Sports, Retail, Construction, BPO)
- HR Training Provided
Listed one day agoat Hays Human Resources
Join a global organisation that provides excellent industry training that sets you up for success!
- World class training and development
- Are you passionate about people?
- High performance and target driven environment
Listed five days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentStart the new financial year right! Work for a company that is committed to protecting Victoria's Parks and Gardens! Listed seven days agoat Equity Trustees LtdJoin us and provide high quality administrative and office support to our Trustee Wealth Services business units. Listed four days agoat Robyn Cartwright PersonnelIconic NFP, genuine caring team / environ, varied administration customer service role with lovely clients. Historical CBD HO, 5 mins Flinders St Stn. Listed eighteen hours agoat MKM CapitalWe are seeking a credit support officer to join our growing business. This role is a fantastic opportunity to progress into a credit analyst. Listed sixteen hours agoat Stirling AndersenA large financial institution is looking for file review officers to assist in their advice remediation program Listed four days agoat DFP Recruitment
We are seeking experienced HR Administrators to join our successful Melbourne team!
- Fast paced volume recruitment
- Temporary roles
- Varied roles and industries
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education