Engineering, Hospitality & Tourism, Teaching - Tertiary, Consultants, PA, EA & Secretarial Jobs in Spring Hill QLD 4000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat My Joblist
*Customer Service & Sales *Hourly Rate + Bonuses *Shifts Available 7 days *Sports Events *Residential Launch *Full Training Provided *Immediate Start*
- That was the sound of your new career taking off (bad joke sorry!)
- We're just warming up ourselves. We're BRAND NEW!
- Looking for fresh faces with Hospitality/Bar experience that want a NEW change!
Listed five days agoat 1300MEDICS
Wanted! A focused, resourceful and experienced Executive Assistant (EA) with high energy, exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Exciting, dynamic and fast paced role in the events industry
- Working with a passionate, energetic and driven Managing Director
- Event planning and coordination component to the role
Listed three days agoat Quest Breakfast CreekAre you a hotel receptionist looking for a great team environment with an opportunity for career growth? Then we have the perfect role for you! Listed twenty one hours agoat Private AdvertiserNew Eats Beats Cocktail Destination in Fortitude Valley seeking Floor Supervisor to Host and Bar Staff to rock out! Listed one day agoat Marist College Ashgrove
Exciting opportunity for a highly organised, energised and motivated Personal Assistant to the Headmaster
- Leading independent Boy’s College
- Continuing, term-time position
- Friendly community atmosphere
Listed three days agoat Recruitment@TopWe are seeking a highly organised Executive Support Officer for a temporary assignment within a Queensland Government Department. Listed four days agoat Jora LocalA cafe/restaurant/bar in Brisbane City is seeking a full time Host / Hostess (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed three days agoat Aegis Property GroupAre you a progressive, driven person who would love to work in an environment that oozes with intensity of purpose but is fun at the same time? Listed three days agoat Art Series HotelsWe are seeking passionate and vibrant hospitality professionals to join our energetic Food & Beverage Team on a casual basis. Listed three days agoat W BrisbaneWe love to provide our guests with Insider Access to what's new/next - do you? If you are bold & witty and love to work with a great team, apply now! Listed five days agoat Abbey Apartments*Supportive team environment *Opposite Roma Street Transit Centre *Immediate Start* Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserAn opportunity exists to join our Food & beverage team and start immediately. Listed four days agoat Scape Australia MangagementAs one of our Housekeeping Attendants, you’ll be instrumental in giving students an experience that will last a lifetime. Listed four days agoat UDIA Qld
The Regional Services Coordinator is the "go to" support for the Institute's eleven branches.
- Pivotal, busy role and LOTS of variety
- Opportunity to play a key role in supporting our regional branches
- Work with an energetic and close team in a fabulous CBD office
Listed twelve days agoat Funlab
Calling all customer service superstars! Hiring Bartenders, Customer Service Experts and Party Hosts for our B.Lucky brand in Brisbane!
- Calling all customer service and bartending superstars!
- Be part of a FUN concept in Brisbane!
- Come and have FUN everyday at work!
Listed seven days agoat First Contact
Bring your passion for service excellence and desire to leave lasting impressions into a premier corporate office building.
- Work life balance with a fixed Mon - Fri work schedule
- Competitive salary
- State of the art corporate work environment
Listed twenty two hours agoat Jora LocalA cafe/restaurant/bar in Brisbane City is seeking a casual Kitchen Hand (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. Listed five days agoat Compass Group
Top 10 Global Employer :: Great training and development opportunities :: Close to transport links
- Top 10 Global Employer
- Great training and development opportunities
- Close to Public Transport Links
Listed three days agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Red Hill is seeking a casual Barista (up to 25 hours per week) to join our team. Listed five days agoat Allianz Partners
Supporting the Chief Information Officer of a leading Assistance and Insurance company to ensure our business is well organised to meet all demands.
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Opportunity to develop working relationships with a range of internal customers
- Be a part of a brand with significant presence and excellent brand awareness
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education