Jobs in St Leonards NSW 2065Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Crosbie Projects
A highly motivated and logical thinking CA for a quick paced environment working to achieve customer satisfaction and on time project delivery.
- Work for an Award winning Fit-Out company
- Utilise your exceptional time management skills
- Put to work your relevant experience to achieve great results
This is a featured jobat Credit Corp Group Limited
4 weeks paid training • Fast track to leadership – award winning career pathways
- 4 weeks paid training, regular pay reviews and uncapped bonuses
- Fast track to leadership – award winning career pathways and ongoing support
- Easy location - Close to Wynyard station
Listed seven hours agoat Blue 449Media Strategy & Planning Agency is seeking an enthusiastic Media Assistant to join their growing team – no previous experience required. Listed six hours agoat Assistant Sydney | We Only Do Office Support
A rare opportunity to take initiative and lead a unique team!
- 3 days per week - Monday, Tuesday and Friday
- Be at the forefront of an exciting new initiative!
- Hourly rate from $35 per hour + super
Listed two days agoat Earth Impact
$25 per hour - $1000+/week - Monday to Friday - Backpackers welcome
- Industry Leading Pay - $1000+ per week - Manager Positions Available
- Full product and industry training - management opportunities
- CULTURE - We work on a work hard/play hard mantra with weekly rewards and prizes
Listed seven hours agoat Aston AdvantageYour chance for a start in the mining industry. Trainee drillers offsiders needed. Ongoing training & a clear career path, working on the latest rigs. Listed six hours agoat Hays Contact Centres
Join a leading financial company as a Superannuation Administrator in an entry level job starting ASAP.
- Start date- ASAP - Paying $29.10 p/hour + Super
- Entry level role - start your career with one of the big4 banks!
- Based in North Sydney, Mon-Fri full time hours
Listed five days agoat Altara Resources
Start your aviation career by joining Altara/Jetstar as a Cabin Crew Member and see your career take off.
- Get a fresh start in the aviation sector
- Full training provided
- Outstanding career growth opportunity
Listed eleven hours agoat EST10
Perfect for students and dog lovers alike! Be a part-time helping hand. Provide personal in-home support for a successful individual.
- Temp to Perm opportunity!
- Help out with day-to-day tasks
- Be surrounded by cute dogs!
Listed five days agoat Healthcare Professionals GroupPermanent part-time Medical Receptionist position in a busy private medical practice in the heart of St Leonards working Mon- Thurs. Start ASAP! Listed six days agoat Healius – Corporate DivisionCorporate Receptionist required for ASX Health Care Company based next to St Leonards Train Station and Bus Stop at the door. Listed one hour agoat NCL Australia Pty LtdNorwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. is a leading global cruise company which operates the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises & Regent Seven Seas Listed four hours agoat Hart RecruitmentSeeking an experienced CSC to join a boutique CA firm in North Sydney. Close-knit team with flexibility in work hours. Modern processes & software! Listed six hours agoat Beaumont PeopleFull Time Inbound Customer Service agents, Monday to Friday. Modern, social office & supportive team! Listed one hour agoat Randstad - Business SupportWant to work for an award winning inbound customer service team with strong leadership and on-going training? Click the link to learn more! Listed six hours agoat Ashdown PeoplePerfect part time role for an administrator to really enjoy where you work and what you do based in Sydney CBD. Listed eighteen minutes agoat Pinnacle People - SydneyCorporate receptionist working in a professional environment with full-time hours and competitive rates. Listed five hours agoat Lotus People
Be the first point of contact for trainees, provide administration support to a small team, temp-to-perm opportunity!
- Amazing office culture with a friendly, supportive, close-knit team!
- Central CBD location - close to restaurants, bars and shopping centre
- Temporary role with a view to go permanent
Listed three days agoat ERM Power Limited
We are seeking an experienced Receptionist/ Admin Assistant to support our North Sydney office working part time hours.
- Part-time opportunity for work life balance (school friendly hours)
- North Sydney location
- A flexible, supportive and productive working environment
Listed thirty two minutes agoat RenascentSeeking an experienced, professional and friendly individual to join us in the dual role of Receptionist and Office Administrator. Listed three days agoat Beaumont PeopleProgram and Events Administrator-children's charity. Chatswood, close to train. F/T role! Fun, vibrant & small team reaching meaningful targets!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education