Mining, Resources & Energy, Administration & Office Support, Technical Writing, Credit Jobs in St Leonards NSW 2065Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed sixteen hours agoat CommuniCorp Group
Exciting opportunity for a permanent part time Business Support Officer to join our experienced team of Psychology professionals in city head office
- Positive work: mental health & well-being training
- Part of the Konekt Group of companies (ASX: KKT)
- Professional team and warm culture
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser• Immediate Start • CBD Location • A healthy work-life balance Listed one day agoat Hays Banking
Entry level Credit Analyst job, working for a Big 4 Bank in Sydney's CBD earning $29.96/hr + Super
- Entry Level Role into Credit Analysis
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Brand New Offices and Dynamic Team
Listed eight hours agoat people2peopleGovernment Department - Monday to Friday working 1pm to 5:30pm - Close to public transport - Up to $33ph + super Listed twelve hours agoat Sparke Helmore LawyersOngoing casual role within our Office Services Team. Working holiday visa holders welcome to apply Listed one day agoat Wow Recruitment
Seeking a full time Data Administrator to work for a growing finance company based at Sydney, Townhall, CBD, great pay! Permanent opportunity!
- Seeking an enthusiastic & driven data entry admin
- Work with a family orientated, social & fun team environment!
- Full time permanent opportunity, Monday to Friday!
Listed nine hours agoat SB Recruitment Pty LtdNSW gov client seeking an experienced Admin Project Officer to support their team! ASAP start for a 4-week contract! Sydney CBD! Listed sixteen hours agoat Employsure
You will join a fast growth team supporting out high performing sales function. AON Hewitt's Best Places to Work ANZ 2018.
- Providing administrative support to our award winning service
- Awarded Australia's Top 25 Best Places to Work in 2016
- Very attractive benefits
Listed fifteen hours agoat The Energy FactoryWe're a small business in Sydney's Inner West looking to have an client relations/executive assistant join our team. Listed fifteen hours agoat Starlight Childrens Foundation
Livewire Online is Starlight Children’s Foundation’s adolescent-specific program which aims to engage, entertain and connect seriously ill teenagers.
- Authentically positive workplace culture
- #16 in Best Places to Work Survey 2017
- A role where you support, network and get creative!
Listed ten hours agoat Ignite
Unique opportunity to work with one of Australia's leading Telco companies in a supportive and dynamic environment.
- North Sydney Location
- Beautiful Offices
- 6 Month+ Contract
Listed one day agoat AquentAt Aquent, we believe it’s our people who make the difference You will thrive on learning new things, positively contributing and making a difference Listed one day agoat Transport for NSW
We are on the hunt for an Executive Support Officer superstar with strong organisational and administration skills. Apply within...
- Diverse and inclusive team, committed to putting people at the heart.
- Progressive organisation that supports flexible working.
- Develop your career within a high-performing team environment.
Listed one day agoat CharterhouseProviding organisational and administrative support to 3 Executives and their teams Listed one day agoat Capstone Recruitment Group Pty Ltd
Seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to aid in the organisation of the head of a public organisation paying $54k package for a 4 day working week
- 4 days per week
- Circular Quay Location
- Permanent position
Listed two days agoat Blackhawk Network
Seeking an Energetic candidate with the ability to Multi-task our Reception, Office Management and PA functions
- Varied & Fun role
- Great Team
Listed two days agoat Hays Office Support
Project Support Officer required for State Government Agency based in the Sydney CBD on a 4 month contract.
- $50 per hour + super
- State Government Department
- Immediate Start
Listed two days agoat The Recruitment AlternativeFull time position with the opportunity for working Mum's to work school hours if needed / Competitive salary plus annual bonuses Listed four days agoat Wow RecruitmentSeeking a full time Data Administrator to work for a growing finance company based at Sydney, Townhall, CBD, great pay! Permanent opportunity! Listed five days agoat Business & Tourism Publishing
An opportunity is available for an administration/office all-rounder.
- Part time in North Sydney
- Monday to Friday 10:00am - 2:30pm
- Work with an enthusiastic team in a small, bright, friendly office
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education