Education & Training, Human Resources & Recruitment, Administration & Office Support Jobs in St Leonards NSW 2065Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat MP Education Services
This is a target driven, self-motivated sales role to help prospective students within the ELICOS, VET and Higher Education sectors
- Uncapped commission
- Spanish,Filipino,Portuguese,Japanese,Vietnamese or Mandarin speaking required
- Work in Sydney CBD with 2 mins walk from Town Hall Station
This is a featured jobat Big Talent
Brand New Child Care Centre with 85 placements 2 mins from North Ryde Station seeking for talents to join the new team.
- Beautiful Working Enviorment
- Fun friendly and supportive tram
- Opportunity to jump start your career in childcare
Listed two days agoat Healius – Corporate DivisionCorporate Receptionist required for ASX Health Care Company based next to St Leonards Train Station and Bus Stop at the door. Listed two days agoat Assistant Sydney | We Only Do Office Support
A rare opportunity to take initiative and lead a unique team!
- 3 days per week - Monday, Tuesday and Friday
- Be at the forefront of an exciting new initiative!
- Hourly rate from $35 per hour + super
Listed one day agoat Page Personnel Office SupportJoin a leading Engineering consultancy business located in North Sydney as a Part Time Receptionist. Listed thirteen hours agoat NineWe have an entry level vacancy in our Willoughby office in The Traffic Department Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Receptionist/Administrator - CBD based Law firm
- CBD based law firm
- Exciting career prospects
- Attractive remuneration package
Listed two days agoat McCormack Employment ServicesLoc in the Congregational Administrative Centre North Sydney your people focused receptionist talent will be in support of the Sisters important work. Listed one day agoat Mars Recruitment
Provide exceptional support to the communications team of this business with diary management, travel bookings and ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Fast paced and social company culture with regular events and rewards
- Renowned office locations with incredible views and facilities
- Company benefits including paid gym membership and weekly lunches
Listed eleven hours agoat Hays Office Support
Office Coordinator. Permanent position. Boasting new offices and great benefits. .
- Office Coordinator
- Central North Sydney Location
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
Listed two days agoat Debt Fix
If you're an energetic team player, ready to expand your Admin knowledge and work in a dynamic & nurturing environment, this job is for you!
- Great salary package, energetic team environment
- Modern, well-appointed office with Sydney Harbour views
- Flexible work hours, Close to public transport, shops and amenities
Listed three days agoat EST10
Perfect for students and dog lovers alike! Be a part-time helping hand. Provide personal in-home support for a successful individual.
- Temp to Perm opportunity!
- Help out with day-to-day tasks
- Be surrounded by cute dogs!
Listed eleven hours agoat Sharp and Carter Business Support
Be the voice and the face of an Innovative Technology company based in St Leonard's. Short-term temp role to start ASAP!
- 7:30am - 4:00pm | Temporary assignment
- $27.50 + Super P/HR
- St Leonards area | onsite Parking
Listed seven hours agoat Mars RecruitmentA Corporate Receptionist is required to provide 5 star service to all internal and external stakeholders as well as a range of administrative tasks. Listed one day agoat EQ Financial Pty LtdSeeking an active and engaged part-time Admin Assistant to support our established company. Flexible working hours available. Listed two days agoat ARC GroupKick start your career in accounts with this Junior Admin role based in St Leonards Listed eight days agoat Healius – Corporate DivisionCorporate Receptionist required for ASX Health Care Company based next to St Leonards Train Station and Bus Stop at the door. Listed eight hours agoat The University of New England
A member of the Faculty’s administrative team, managing processes associated with teaching and learning, research and external engagement
- Continuing, full-time
- 17% Employer Superannuation
Listed six hours agoat Hays Office Support
This well-established and market leading company is looking for a full-time experienced scheduler. $50-55k+
- Full Time Permanent Role
- Close to the CBD and Central
- Parking Nearby
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education