Information & Communication Technology, Engineering, Administration & Office Support Jobs in St Leonards NSW 2065Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia
Helping staff with day to day computer/system challenges. Look after maintenance of heritage premises, handle meeting setups. CLOSING DATE: 9 JULY
- Suit extrovert who loves to help people
- Techy minded person who enjoys variety
- Good workplace culture with 40 staff
This is a featured jobat avolution
Provide consulting, implementation support and Pre-sales to clients and prospects in the APAC Region. Attend and support trade shows and conferences.
- Highly regarded Enterprise Software house, established as an industry leader.
- Based in Sydney HQ, with opportunities to travel overseas or within Australia.
- Smart, friendly team and collaborative, technically excellent culture.
Listed five hours agoat Sprint PeopleWe are looking for a bright bubbly Receptionist for a 4 week assignment 9am - 1pm Mon - Fri in a beautiful Nrt Sydney Office . $27.50ph + super Listed two days agoat Lotus People
Temporary Student Support Officer ASAP start! Stunning office in CBD | 1 month role | $28.06 +super | Working Holiday Visa holders encouraged to apply
- 4 week role to start ASAP with opportunity to extend
- Beautiful office in the heart of the city near train station
- Work with a friendly and supportive team within the education industry
Listed one day agoat Beaumont PeopleThe Student Recruiter will be working within a leading training organisation in vocational education to recruit students to the college. $55K + Super Listed one day agoat Beaumont PeopleThe Student Recruiter will be working within a leading training organisation in vocational education to recruit students to the college. $55K + Super Listed one day agoat Beaumont PeopleTemporary Opportunities based in the Sydney CBD including; reception, administration, student services and more!! Listed one day agoat Wenona SchoolWenona, a reputable, independent all girls' School in North Sydney, seeking professional Administration Assistant to assist in our Enrolments team. Listed two days agoat ACS Designer Bathrooms
* Competitive Salary and Bonus Package * Dynamic team based environment * Immediate Start
- Work with one of Australia's leading Bathroom Retailers
- Immediate Start - Lane Cove North Shore Location
- Full Time Position (Part time option available)
Listed two days agoat St Aloysius' College
Support the Foundation Office by providing analytical, research and administrative support for all activities and programmes.
- Collaborative and supportive team culture
- Opportunity to utilise superior administrative skills
- Independent boys' school in central location
Listed two days agoat Page Personnel Office SupportAssist the growth of the company as a motivated Data entry clerk, where you will join a highly dynamic, progressive and dedicated team. Listed twenty three hours agoat Checkmate Systems Pty LtdAn exciting Admin Manager role in the heart of North Sydney, working for a dynamic team of construction and engineering professionals! Listed three days agoat JCHC holdings
Specialist medical practice in St Leonards close to station.
- Approx. 16 hours per week - one 8 hour and 2 four hour days to start
- Successful applicant will be trained as a medical secretary
- Close to station
Listed twenty two hours agoat Lotus PeoplePart time - support team with administration, coordinate meetings, manage calls, 3/4 days p/week, ASAP start, convenient CBD location, 4-8 weeks Listed one hour agoat Hays Office Support
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 Passport Officers within the Government sector.
- Government Sector
- Great location
- Attractive salary
Listed one day agoat people2people2 week assignment for a receptionist to work in a power management business in Sydney. Apply today! Listed twenty three hours agoat Hays Office Support
Amazing opportunity in the healthcare industry close to public transport.
- Located in North Sydney
- Close to public transport
- Great team culture
Listed one day agoat people2peopleReceptionist roles are becoming available within the Sydney CBD and surrounding area with lucrative hourly rates. Listed one day agoat Beaumont PeopleReceptionist / Switchboard Operator required for Permanent Position in Sydney CBD. Salary $67K+Super. Full Time. Interviewing this week! Great Culture Listed six hours agoat Private Advertiser
Providing exceptional customer service to our patients and referring doctors in a rewarding medical receptionist role.
- St Leonards location - close to public transport
- Supportive team environment - comprehensive induction to the company provided
- Modern practice facilities
Listed five hours agoat Beaumont PeopleBeaumont People are seeking experienced business support and customer service candidates to do short and long term assignments throughout Sydney
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education