Real Estate & Property, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Strathpine QLD 4500Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat GJ Gardner Homes Springfield/Ripley
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to support our Springfield office as a New Home Sales Consultant! Stunning location with onsite parking.
- Huge earning potential - Salary package + OTE of over $150K.
- Work with a close-knit and supportive team with regular social events.
- Professional and career development available with ongoing sales training.
This is a featured jobat Ray White Mt Gravatt/Garden City
Autonomous Sales and Marketing based role - Are you our new Business Development Manager?
- Dynamic and successful team
- The best technology systems and training
- Supportive working environment
Listed twelve hours agoat David Deane Real EstateIf you are looking for a standout Property Management career opportunity in 2020, then look no further! Listed seven days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant/bar in Brendale is seeking a casual Waiter / Waitress (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. Listed eighteen days agoat Private Advertiser
Love and Rockets is famous for our beautiful club fit outs and and great reputation for service.
- No experience necessary. Full training provided.
- Potential to earn crazy big $$$. Start ASAP
- Open 7 nights a week
Listed eight days agoat Ray White Commercial Northern Corridor Group
An exciting opportunity has become available for an established Commercial Sales & Leasing Executive
- Fun & Supportive Family Environment
- Associate & Award Winning Administration Support
- Excellent Remuneration & Career Development Opportunity
Listed ten days agoat 4wd SupacentreExciting opportunity for an experienced Property / Facilities Manager to manage the growth and establishment of new sites across Australia. Listed sixteen days agoat Private AdvertiserExciting opportunity to join our team at this renovated, inner city classic. We are kicking goals. Listed thirteen days agoat The mill cafeFood and beverage manager, commercial cook and barista a minimum of two years experience. Start up cafe so experience in this would be beneficial. Listed seven days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant/bar in Brendale is seeking a casual Cook (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed sixteen days agoat Private AdvertiserAspley Central Tavern is seeking experienced casual bar and gaming staff members with wide availability including days, nights and weekends Listed four days agoat Xcarta Coffee
EXPERIENCED Baristas required for new Cafe opening in Boondall (Sandgate Road). Must have great customer service.
- Immediate start - Primarily Monday to Friday (breakfast and lunch only)
- Must be an experienced Barista
- New Cafe - range of hours available
Listed six hours agoat Hogs BreathHog's Breath Cafe Northlakes is looking for a Kitchen Manager to join our dynamic, friendly management team. Listed nine hours agoat Beach House Bar and GrillBeach House Bar & Grill North Lakes are looking to add an experienced Supervisor to their team! Listed five days agoat Hunter Travel Group
If you are focused on great customer service, building strong relationships, and are excited by travel & the world's possibilities - look no further!
- Full-time permanent position available
- Attractive salary package, travel benefits and genuine work/life balance
- Exciting career move with an award-winning travel company
Listed ten days agoat Guzman Y Gomez North Lakes
An exciting opportunity for an experienced hospitality professional with leadership experience. Applications close - 16th Feb 2020
- Love Mexican food and the vibrant Latin culture?
- Passionate about food and customer service?
- Join the GYG family and work with an enthusiastic and committed team!
Listed twenty days agoat Tessa Residential- Exciting role with a dynamic & successful team - Supportive & diverse environment with opportunity to grow - Work with some of the industries best Listed fourteen days agoat Fairland Group
We are seeking a Land Sales Consultant to lead the land sales & marketing function and integrate with the development team across our key estates.
- Fairland is a leading land development company with estates located in QLD
- Substantial land holdings in the northern Brisbane corridor
- A competitive commission structure will be on offer
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education