Administration & Office Support, Marketing & Communications, Construction, Government & Defence, Management - Department/Assistant, Analysis & Reporting, Management - Area/Multi-site Jobs in Surfers Paradise QLD 4217Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Hallmark Group
This is an entry level role and would suit someone with a vibrant and creative personality with a love of the hospitality industry.
- Full time, entry level position with an immediate start
- Work with well known venues in a growing Australian company
- Great staff benefits, training and mentoring, fun environment
Listed four days agoat Spin&Co.
We're on the hunt for a dedicated and driven Personal Assistant to work directly with our CEO on the Gold Coast.
- Great team
- Ability to learn and grow
- Modern central Gold Coast office
Listed five days agoat The Southport School
TSS is seeking an experienced administrator to join our Studies Department team from January 2020.
- Bring your energy and be part of a vibrant and engaged team of professionals
- Engage in a community and campus that is full of life and energy - 24/7!
- Enjoy a team who are collaborative, supportive and committed to their craft
Listed seven days agoat Bayliss & SamraMaternity Contract for Assistant Level Admin Role, covering most aspects of Commercial Property Sales & Leasing Admin. Great position to build skills! Listed eleven days agoat Generation Physio & Allied Health
Be part of our talented admin team and help people from your own home. Great flexibility with working from home & head office.
- Fun, Friendly & Positive Team Culture
- Ability to work from home 3-4 days a week
- Ongoing Training/Support
Listed twenty three hours agoat Dr Espen EnterprisesOur company is growing rapidly and we are after an energetic and driven Digital Marketing Manager to lead the way for our marketing team. Listed thirteen days agoat Harcourts Coastal
A fantastic opportunity to work within our contracts administration department supporting an award winning sales team.
- Assist with managing the contracts for Gold Coast’s Number 1 team
- Real Estate contract / Property Conveyancing experience a must
- Part time role – 3 days a week – 8:30am – 5:00pm
Listed fifteen days agoat AurecDue to the continued growth of our organisation a new opportunity has arisen for an amazing Team Administrator to join our team. Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for someone with experience in organizing tradesman, great communication, customer service, computer and phone skills. Listed eight days agoat SupercarsA rare opportunity has arisen for a young minded and dynamic individual to join our existing Gold Coast team. Listed thirteen days agoat AccorHotelsAn exciting opportunity has become available for a casual Distribution Administrator to join our centralised Revenue & Distribution team. Listed twenty days agoat National Veterinary CareWe are currently seeking an experienced PT Receptionist to join our close-knit team of 6 vets and 10 nurses Listed six days agoat Homecorp Constructions• Full-time position • Become part of a growing business • Great opportunity to make your mark within the company Listed thirteen days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for an experienced accounting firm administrative assistant. Listed six days agoat Struber
Struber is seeking talented and energetic Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Consultants to support infrastructure projects in the Gold Coast.
- Have a passion for transport and infrastructure?
- Be part of a bold and talented team of communication specialists.
- Major projects, based on the Gold Coast.
Listed twelve days agoat The Outsourced Accountant Pty LtdLead the development, design and implementation of communications strategies that will support TOA Global in achieving its business objectives. Listed five days agoat National Salon And Spa Recruitment
Hey There ClientProject Superstar! Billy Rickman Coaching wants you to be part of their amazing team in Southport, QLD. Have you got what it takes?!
- Contractor basis & will progress to a full-time position (3 month trial period)
- Work with an awesome team in a fun & enthusiastic work environment
- Space for creativity & personal growth - Gold Coast CBD location
Listed four days agoat Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition CentreThis is a hands-on role working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the safety of all persons here at our exceptional Convention Centre Listed eleven days agoat Prudential Investment Company of AustraliaSeeking a solutions-oriented administrative assistant who is skilled in analysing financial statements as well as identifying and researching issues. Listed one day agoat McNab Constructions Australia Pty LtdWe are a growing business with consistent repeat and referral work, across a variety of types of projects - now is the time to join our business!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education