Graduate Jobs in Surry Hills NSW 2010Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Tad James Company Australia
We are a leading Personal Development Training Company seeking a self-motivated admin person for a F/T maternity leave position
- Excellent Location - close to CBD
- Fantastic Team & Dynamic Company
- Full time fixed terms contract (Mon-Fri)
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Permanent, full-time position. Genuine career prospects. High performing team environment. Collaborative culture.
- Newly created role at a global, top tier law firm
- Work on significant bids, tenders and campaigns
- Build your career within strategic business development
Listed five days agoat Ignite
Administration support officers required for a Property roll-out to support the Team at a fairly new and well known Federal government Department
- Make a difference working for a community focused Federal Government Team
- Surry Hills based role- Contract up to 20th June 2020 with potential extension
- Hourly rate of $45.74 plus super
Listed four days agoat Ticketbooth
An exciting opportunity to support professional event organisers and venues Australia wide.
- Use your passion for events to support Australia's largest events
- Full time role based in Surry Hills ( Next to Central Station )
- Young vibrant dynamic team environment
Listed eighteen hours agoat Sydney City
Great position in a dynamic environment, Waterloo location, close to public transport + many company benefits!
- Full time role in Waterloo 8:30am- 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- Fantastic culture, work events, autonomous position
- Rare opportunity!
Listed nineteen hours agoat United Overseas Bank LtdA chance to showcase your ability to multi-task and prioritise in a busy environment. Listed seventeen hours agoat IBC Recruitment
Our client is currently seeking the services of a Fx Settlements Officer (International payments, Data Entry, Swift messaging to join their busy team!
- Work for a fast growing business!
- Excellent work culture!
- Be based next to multiple transport links!
Listed twenty two hours agoat The BMI Clinic
We are excited to welcome an experienced Medical Administrator / Receptionist to join our team in the beautiful Double Bay NSW area.
- Full-time Medical Receptionist role with a prominent industry healthcare leader
- Career progression opportunities within a rapidly growing business
- Be a part of a team, as you play an integral role providing priceless support
Listed sixteen hours agoat 4mation Technologies
Come work in our Amazing Software development consultancy- Grow in a thriving, friendly and outgoing office environment. Amazing Career prospects.
- Competitve $$$ and Benefits
- Fun and Friendly team- Lots of Team Activities & Staff Events
- Convenient Surry Hills Location right next to Central.
Listed five days agoat News Corp Australia
6-month contract with possibility of extension Surry Hills - short walking distance to Central Station Work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- 6-month contract with possibility of extension
- Surry Hills - short walking distance to Central Station
- Work in a fast paced dynamic environment where you can really make your mark
Listed thirteen hours agoat Hays Office Support
Exciting Administration and Customer Service Opportunity in the CBD. $55,000 - $65,000 + super.
- Central Sydney Location
- Career Progression and Development
- Attractive Salary
Listed eighteen hours agoat CROSSMARK
Exciting opportunity for an organised administrator to support our iTeam retail merchandising program.
- Support a World-class Music & Technology Brand
- Development and growth opportunities
- Collaborative, fun and supportive team environment
Listed fourteen hours agoat Brand Story Pty LimitedJoin a boutique brand development and communications skills training firm reporting to the MD on a variety of administrative and creative tasks. Listed four days agoat Screen AustraliaThis is an excellent opportunity for a positive and outgoing receptionist looking for a part time role in a fun, creative environment Listed thirteen hours agoat Talent Connect AustraliaFantastic opportunity for a Corporate Receptionist to take the next step into a dual busy Coordination role moving closer to the PA space! Listed twenty hours agoat ColesPassionate about fresh food? Become the face of Coles in the community by delivering online orders on time, every time. Listed five days agoat Gucci Australia Pty Ltd
Close to public transport | Immediately available positions | Holiday Period Casual
- Holiday period casuals
- Become part of a high performing team
- Provide exceptional customer service in a fast paced retail environment
Listed twenty one hours agoat Orthopaedic AppliancesThis role is responsible for the effective coordination & completion of administrative requirements in relation to service delivery under the NDIS. Listed thirteen hours agoat Metier Recruitment
Highly involved PA & Nanny role in a beautiful Eastern Suburbs private residence supporting a high-profile business leader & their lovely family.
- Fast-paced Private Personal Assistant role with a high-profile Sydney employer
- Hands-on role managing activities, school & fun for brilliant school-aged kids
- Must have previous Private/Family PA/Nanny experience and valid WWC check
Listed fourteen hours agoat Silver Search Pty LtdRare opportunity for a Medical Receptionist to join a well established surgical practice and provide support to busy surgeons in St Vincent's Listed fourteen hours agoat Metier Recruitment
Busy tech company is seeking a second receptionist to fill a dual desk while the role is being filled perm. Busy varied role! 9am - 5pm, Mon-Fri
- Great team - Friday drinks - Close to public transport
- 6 week role - w/potential to extend * St Leonards location
- Must have 1-2 years office experience and excellent Microsoft skills!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education