Administration & Office Support, Insurance & Superannuation, Real Estate & Property, Community Services & Development, Tour Guides Jobs in Surry Hills NSW 2010Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Redpath Partners Pty Ltd
Exceptional opportunity to work across a multi-asset mix, alongside industry figureheads.
- Transactions and fund analytics role for an independent fund manager;
- Work alongside industry figureheads, driving key analytics;
- $80,000- $110,000 package + bonus.
Listed five days agoat NSW AmbulanceEmployment Type: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification: Admin Assist Gde 4Remuneration: $58, 213.02 p.a - $61, 969.36 p.aHours Per Week: ... Listed four days agoat Spring Professional Ltd
Property Analyst role for a global property group | Genuine opportunity for career progression
- Global property group
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Sydney CBD location
Listed three days agoat HTR Group Pty Ltd
Admin / Secretary who wants to grow within the role, taking more responsibility over time; eventually growing into a more management/consulting role
- We are looking for a self-motivated Admin person to join our close-knit team.
- Like variety in your work, you are good with details, enjoy engaging with people
- Takes initiative and can work unsupervised.
Listed three days agoat Accounting for GoodResponsible for maintaining the administrative operations of Accounting for Good to ensure delivery of services in an efficient and effective manner. Listed five days agoat HiTech PersonnelData Entry Officer - State Government Contract. ASAP Start SAP Knowledge a plus. Listed four days agoat eReports
Business Relationship Manager develops and manages client relationships and identifies high value business opportunities.
- Leading dynamic national company
- Generous salary + commission
- Full time opportunity
Listed four days agoat Ingenia Communities
Are you looking for a Permanent Part Time 2 days per week role? Must be able to work Fridays. Join our supportive and dedicated care team!
- Permanent Part Time (2 Days Per Week) Must be able to work Friday
- Supportive team environment
- Based in our Sydney CBD Head Office
Listed eleven days agoat SirsA representable, well spoken, honest and reliable night receptionist is required for a very high class gentleman's club at St Peters near Sydney CBD. Listed five days agoat Boston Consulting Group
Great opportunity for an outstanding, customer service orientated candidate to join our team on a casual basis.
- Great benefits including bonus & $5k wellbeing allowance
- Fantastic offices and central CBD location
- Outstanding culture
Listed three days agoat Tardis GroupLooking for qualified Team Assistant to join a leading international financial institute for Part-Time (3/4 days) rol Listed three days agoat University of Technology SydneyThe Institute for Interactive Media & Learning (IML) is seeking an Administration Assistant to join their team Listed five hours agoat MercerCompany: Mercer Description: Mercer is a global leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. Mercer helps clients around the wo... Listed three days agoat Bartier Perry
We are looking for a full time Office Services Assistant to support our busy and friendly legal practice
- Full time role
- Great CBD location
- Great working culture
Listed three days agoat KBR - Kellogg Brown & Root Pty Ltd
KBR are currently seeking an Administration Assistant to join its team based on Garden Island, Sydney. This is a pivotal role to the team that will se
- Varied and busy junior role
- Supportive team environment and training & development opps
- Take the next step in your career!
Listed three days agoat Chambers Russell LawyersChambers Russell Lawyers is looking for an administrative assistant to provide day-to-day support to the growing firm's solicitors. Listed four days agoat S2MThis exciting leading Entertainment business is looking for a high level Exec Assistant for the Managing Direction. Listed five days agoat Exelect Recruitment
You get things done and people love dealing with you, now ready to kick start your professional career.
- No past experience necessary. Full training provided.
- Busy & demanding with lots of varying responsibilities.
- Lots of people to support and organise for.
Listed three days agoat Mars Recruitment
Immediate start for an EA to support an MD in a boutique Property Investment Firm based in CBD for a 6 week temp role
- Supporting MD For 6 Week Temp Role
- Property Investment Firm
- Boutique Office In The CBD
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education