Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Insurance & Superannuation, Other Jobs in Surry Hills NSW 2010Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Ticketbooth
An exciting opportunity to support professional event organisers and venues Australia wide.
- Use your passion for events to support Australia's largest events
- Full time role based in Surry Hills ( Next to Central Station )
- Young vibrant dynamic team environment
Listed three days agoat Luna Park Sydney
The sky is the limit at The Big Top! With your leadership, ticketing and/or Box Office expertise, assist in bringing amazing events to life!
- Be involved with some of Sydney's hottest shows
- Its all about the location!
- Progress your career journey in the right direction
Listed fourteen hours agoat Retail Marketing PTY LTDWe are looking for a vibrant and creative individual to fulfil our Retailer Liaison / Marketing needs in the Sydney region. Listed three days agoat Caelverum Pty LtdPerfect role for those who LOVE Social Media! - Part Time Research Assistant & Social Media Digital Content Editor. - Trainee Listed three days agoat My JoblistGrowing Marketing Company searching for sales driven and energetic individuals keen for career progression - Their next group of SUPERSTARS! Listed eighteen hours agoat Proforce
As Australia's leading graduate placement firm, ProForce specializes in placing recently qualifies graduates into entry-level corporate positions
- Work with household global brands
- Meet clients and pitch products
- Great training to help you succeed
Listed three days agoat P3-Real Estate and Property Recruitment
Monday to Friday | Great team culture, loads of social outings | Flexible working hours on offer | Modern Inner City office
- Specialist property advisory group based in stylish Inner-City office
- Monday to Friday role + flexible work hours available
- Own the creative function in a role that offers autonomy and scope to progress
Listed three days agoat Sheffield
Lead ‘best in class’ services for customer experience & engagement with this executive leadership team role within an innovative learning organisation
- Christchurch, New Zealand Based Opportunity
- Foster a Culture of Collaboration, Sustainability and Action
- Drive Innovation and Transform How Teaching and Learning Takes Place
Listed three days agoat City TattersallsAre you a Marketing and Communications Graduate, ready to start your career in the hospitality industry? Listed three days agoat Serco Asia Pacific
Identify, evaluate, shape and drive activity required to secure new business opportunities for Facilities and Asset Management Solutions.
- Define pathways to new business or rebids
- Develop facilities and asset management solutions
- Drive profitable growth
Listed three days agoat DattoPlay an integral role in keeping Datto partners engaged by managing the preparation and logistics for ANZ industry event and roadshow activities Listed three days agoat The Department of Customer Service
You are a passionate people person ready to champion the people of NSW, by providing a conduit between industry and government in times of crisis.
- Manage the integrated emergency response for telecommunications in NSW
- Represent the NSW Telco Authority in emergency management planning
- Foster collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in the private & public
Listed three days agoat u&u. Recruitment PartnersThis is a newly created role - an opportunity to implement new ideas and make the role your own. Up to $80,000 package DOE! Listed three days agoat Hays Marketing
An exciting 6-month contract has become available with an international Travel and Tourism Company.
- Travel & Tourism
- 6 Month Contract
- Immediate Start
Listed three days agoat Transport for NSW
Play a key role in delivering communications and engagement activities related to the Regional Rail Project
- Great opportunity to develop your career in a high performing team environment
- Conveniently located close to Central Station
- Fixed full term opportunity until June 2021
Listed three days agoat Denovo Recruitment
Love digital marketing but don't want to be tied to the office..? Work for a leading recruitment agency with flexible working arrangements.
- Work from home
- Flexible days; 1-3 days per week
- Digital Marketing role
Listed two days agoat My JoblistSydney's leading Sales & Marketing firm - We're expanding & looking for enthusiastic, charismatic & outgoing people! More than a job - Full training! Listed three days agoat AdVisibleAdVisible is on the lookout for a Junior Social Media Coordinator to join our established team of marketing and creative professionals. Listed three days agoat My JoblistSydney’s leading Sales & Marketing Company - work alongside us today! More than a job - learn Sales, Marketing & Management skills – Full training Listed three days agoat sportsbet.com.au
With your creative and analytical mind-set, you thrive in an environment where collaboration and execution are in your DNA.
- Flexible working
- Tailored development programs
- Collaborating with the Content and Marketing teams
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education