Marketing & Communications, Insurance & Superannuation, Other, Board Appointments, Promotions Jobs in Surry Hills NSW 2010Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Cancer Council Australia
An opportunity for an entry-level media and communications professional to join our national team at Cancer Council Australia, based in Sydney.
- Leading cancer charity
- Great opportunity for entry-level professional
- Diverse and fast-paced role
Listed twelve hours agoat Coty Australia Pty Limited
Lead and drive the development and growth of COVERGIRL to achieve planned targets, increase revenue and drive brand success in the market place.
- Management of marketing budgets for allocated segments
- Develop, recommend and implement through the line strategies
- FMCG background; cosmetics industry experience highly regarded
Listed two days agoat LKA Group Pty LtdLKA Group seeks factual investigators for metropolitan and regional NSW. Listed two days agoat Allura Partners
Communications Officer role, working in the technology team for a well-known Australian business in Surry Hills.
- Well-known Australian business
- Based in Surry Hills
- Supportive and friendly culture. Flexible working environment.
Listed eighteen hours agoat Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd
We are currently seeking multiple Recovery Assistants to join our National Recoveries Unit based in Sydney CBD
- Fantastic opportunity to join a global insurer in an entry level role
- Bring your passion for customer service, attention to detail and desire to learn
- Sydney CBD Location
Listed eleven hours agoat MINDBODY inc.We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join our Direct Sales Team, to help target our clients in the fitness industry Listed two days agoat Allura Partners
Allura are looking to engage a Communications Officer to work as part of their technology team, in a well known Australian business in Sydney
- An exciting role for someone in the comms space, with a keen interest in Tech
- Experience in internal communications & content creation a must
- Great location with even better perks
Listed two days agoat Cox Purtell Staffing Services
Part time role working 1 hour a day, 5 days a week on an on going basis. All working from home. Tagalog, Native speaking position. Immediate Start!
- Part Time role working 1 hour per day, 5 days a week from home!
- Native Tagalog speaking candidates required - this is essential. Perfect 2nd job
- Customer Services/Social Media experience required.
Listed two days agoat Ampersand InternationalUnique career opportunity for a passionate Internal Communications Specialist to join a dynamic financial services organisation Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Plastic Surgeon based in the Sydney Eastern suburbs is seeking an experienced social media assistant.
- SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
- • PART-TIME POSITION
- • EASTERN SUBURBS LOCATION
Listed eighteen hours agoat ModelCoModelCo, Australia's fastest growing beauty brand is seeking a passionate, experienced and results driven Communications & PR Manager. Listed three days agoat Robert WaltersManage and oversee communication initiatives that promote and enhance the leading organisations image and reputation. Listed two days agoat Manassen Foods Australia Pty LtdThe role of the Sales & Marketing Manager – Valrhona Chocolates is to accelerate the growth of Valrhona Selection brands (sales, turnover and profit) Listed three days agoat Healthdirect Australia
Join the Government and Technology space and work across internal and external communications projects. Immediate start available until late Dec 2020
- 22.8 hours p/week until late December 2020 – flexible with work days
- Gain invaluable experience working within the digital health space
- Join a small, high performing and close-knit team
Listed sixteen hours agoat Write Away Communication
Write Away Communication began operating in 1986 and is one of Australia's most well-respected independent PR firms.
- Work in an agency that values team members and looks after them
- Growth opportunities offered
- Join a growing agency
Listed ten hours agoat Ethos BeathChapmanReporting to the Manager, Data Analytics, this exciting role is perfect for Actuarial Analysts looking to explore the Data Analytics in insurance. Listed sixteen hours agoat Joblife
Our staff will be well rewarded, extremely well incentivised and valued higher than all. We believe in Professional development and growth for you
- We are purpose driven and passionate people
- Our customers are our focus
- Develop and deliver a Marketing Strategy aligned with our Vision and Values
Listed four hours agoat Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a dynamic role.
- Join a global business voted #1 Insurance Brand for 2016
- Permanent full-time
- CBD Location
Listed two days agoat Kennedy Reid
Perfect opportunity for someone who is resourceful, proactive and thrives in a team environment to start their underwriting career.
- Assist a team of underwriters
- Supportive of professional development
- Gorgeous harbour views
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education