Contract/Temp Legal, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control Jobs in Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Perigon Group Pty Limited
Large Media & Communications group is looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Officer for 4-6 months with possibility of extension
- End to end AR role
- Dynamic team - up to $35 hourly + super
- Candidates on working holiday visas are encouraged to apply
Listed six days agoat u&u. Recruitment PartnersTwo new Billings & AR Administrator roles. Cool financial services / fintech business pioneering new & creative market solutions. Join the success! Listed two days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Part Time Legal Secretary needed for leading law firm in stunning offices in Sydney CBD. 2-3 days per week, salary negotiable on experience.
- Rare part time role in top tier firm
- Long term contract
- 2-3 days per week
Listed five days agoat Bartier PerryWe are currently looking for an Office Services Assistant on a 6-month contract basis to support our busy and friendly legal practice. Listed thirteen days agoat Broun Abrahams Burreket
Leading family law firm seeking PA/Law Clerk.
- Friendly team environment
- Sydney CBD
- Excellent remuneration
Listed three days agoat Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Ltd
Advise on legal issues to provide solutions-focused, strategic support to all divisions & functions of the Consumer & KCP Australia and NZ business
- In-house legal role with dynamic, Fortune 500, global organisation
- Great work and opportunity to act as a genuine business partner
- Leading brands such as Huggies®, Kleenex®, U by Kotex® and Viva®
Listed seven days agoat Montgomery Advisory
A 6-9 month contract for a candidate with Disputes experience!
- Full-time contract for 6-9 months
- Leading global team
- CBD location
Listed five days agoat APESMAThe Collieries’ Staff and Officials Association (CSOA) is seeking an admitted solicitor to join our team as a Legal Officer (Mat. Leave Replacement). Listed nine days agoat Quay AppointmentsAre you looking for your next role? If you’re available immediately and wanting to work for a fantastic government organisation. Listed twenty days agoat Campos Coffee
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer who is looking to exapnd their skill set!
- Campos Coffee - A leader in speciality Coffee
- Exciting role with lots of opportunity to develop your skills
- Passionate and Engaging Team!
Listed six days agoat Lawson Elliott Recruitment
High volume role for a Credit Officer looking for a challenging environment.
- Nationally-owned organisation
- Rapidly growing industry leaders
- High volume of collection calls
Listed nine days agoat DUAL Asia Pacific
We are seeking a Credit Control Officer to assist with DUAL Asia Pacific’s end to end credit control function & support our Financial Operations team
- Initial 18 month contract with immediate start
- Friendly work environment
- Join an innovative and dynamic company
Listed fourteen days agoat Administrative Appeals Tribunal
Seeking candidates with relevant skills and experience for temporary and casual positions across a broad range of work areas.
- Federal Government
- Temporary and Casual positions
- Multiple locations Australia wide
Listed five days agoat Department of Justice NSW
Provide administrative and secretarial services to internal and external clients
- Experience in providing high-level administrative & clerical support
- Provide excellent client services
- Point of contact within the Legal division
Listed nineteen days agoat PwC
Ignite a meaningful career that's supported by flexible working, unparalleled development opportunities and progressive policies and benefits.
- No dress code!
- Health & fitness benefits, claim $295 for activities that support your wellness
- Access to an extensive digital learning portal
Listed twelve days agoat Alexander AppointmentsOpportunity in NSW State Government for an experienced Regulatory Support Officer to commence ASAP. Put your legal knowledge and skills to test! Listed four days agoat Mahlab
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: SydneySydneyclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Property LawProperty Law
Our client is a property development company with a portfolio of shopping centres and commercial properties under management.
- Successful Property Group
- 3-6 month contract, commencing Jan 2020
- Team environment
Listed five days agoat Command Group
Calling all experienced Legal Secretaries / Paralegals who are looking for temporary assignments. I have a variety of CBD located roles starting ASAP!
- Immediate start - get some cash in before Christmas!
- Temporary contracts - Some may lead to perm
- Boutique - Mid tier firms
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education