Full Time Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Advertising, Arts & Media, Trades & Services Jobs in Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Blesbok Enterprises Pty Ltd
A diverse supply chain role –where you can utilise your sourcing, customer management and project management skills to make a difference!
- Diverse supply chain role
- Make new opportunities happen across range of industries
- Build strong customer relationships
This is a featured jobat Move 4 Life
This is a diverse customer-facing role with lots of things happening at once in a business that really helps people change their life for the better.
- Can you want across training coordination, customer liaison, events, logistics?
- Are you great at organising things to make our business run like clockwork?
- Do you work well with customers? Will you be a good representative of our brand?
Listed fifty eight minutes agoat Hays Office Support
Exciting Administration and Customer Service Opportunity in the CBD. $55,000 - $65,000 + super.
- Central Sydney Location
- Career Progression and Development
- Attractive Salary
Listed one hour agoat Talent Connect AustraliaFantastic opportunity for a Corporate Receptionist to take the next step into a dual busy Coordination role moving closer to the PA space! Listed thirty three minutes agoat Metier Recruitment
Highly involved PA & Nanny role in a beautiful Eastern Suburbs private residence supporting a high-profile business leader & their lovely family.
- Fast-paced Private Personal Assistant role with a high-profile Sydney employer
- Hands-on role managing activities, school & fun for brilliant school-aged kids
- Must have previous Private/Family PA/Nanny experience and valid WWC check
Listed ten hours agoat The BMI Clinic
We are excited to welcome an experienced Medical Administrator / Receptionist to join our team in the beautiful Double Bay NSW area.
- Full-time Medical Receptionist role with a prominent industry healthcare leader
- Career progression opportunities within a rapidly growing business
- Be a part of a team, as you play an integral role providing priceless support
Listed seven hours agoat Hays Talent Solutions
Launch your corporate career with IAG in their beautiful offices in Darling Harbour, full time perm role as an Assistant in the Analytics team.
- Amazing employee benefits, bonuses and incentives.
- Join a company that will provide long term career development and growth.
- Normal business hours and ideal CBD location.
Listed nine hours agoat MUFG Oceania
The Administrator will assist the Compliance Department with tasks associated with all compliance matters.
- Global leading Bank
- Circular Quay location
- International career opportunities
Listed four hours agoat 4mation Technologies
Come work in our Amazing Software development consultancy- Grow in a thriving, friendly and outgoing office environment. Amazing Career prospects.
- Competitve $$$ and Benefits
- Fun and Friendly team- Lots of Team Activities & Staff Events
- Convenient Surry Hills Location right next to Central.
Listed five days agoat Boutique Consulting
Global leading healthcare company based in Alexandria is seeking a permanent Team Assistant to support their In-house Council and Company Secretary
- No day is the same! Fast Growing Global Organisation
- Modern Offices & Dynamic Work Environment!
- Supportive Team!
Listed five days agoat Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join our Sydney office on a full-time, permanent basis
- Join Australia's leading social justice law firm
- Values based culture – Fair, honest & inclusive
- Award winning employee Health & Wellbeing Program
Listed twelve hours agoat EST10
A rare opportunity to work for a global powerhouse. High-level EA needed to hit the ground running. Be part of a dynamic, fun EA network. ASAP start.
- Join a global firm with an immediate start available
- Support a team of high performing Executives
- Work for a global leader and watch your career grow
Listed three days agoat Reserve Bank of Australia
Provide a range of administrative support services to meet the office management needs of the Bank’s Corporate Services Group.
- Join an organisation dedicated to furthering the public interest
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Based at our Head Office, Sydney CBD with excellent staff facilities
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserFull time receptionist required for an established multi-disciplinary medical company based in the Sydney CDB. Listed four hours agoat MAYDAY RecruitmentWork in collaborative team| Global Insurance Company| Admin task, updating claims, processing invoices +payments | True development +progression opps Listed seven hours agoat Australian Red CrossWe need your excellent organisational, administrative and event management skills to support the work of The Society of Women Leaders Listed four days agoat Business Events SydneySydney is one of the world’s top business event destinations. BESydney is focused on staying on top and is seeking an energetic Team Assistant. Listed six days agoat Page Personnel Office SupportBusiness located in the Inner City is seeking a dedicated Events Co-ordinator/Program Administrator to join their tight knit team. Listed five hours agoat The Salvation Army – Australia
Flexible working options | Newly created role | Make the role your own!
- Newly created role
- Be empowered by great leaders who endorse flexible working options
- Redfern location
Listed ten hours agoat Standards Australia Ltd
We are currently seeking an engaging Project Coordinator to join our growing team in a permanent, full-time role.
- Work across all phases of the project lifecycle
- Be part of a collaborative and friendly team of professionals
- Great CBD location close to public transport
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education