Graduate Jobs in Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Datacom
Are you looking for a rewarding entry level customer service opportunity? Monday to Friday working hours! Permanent full time roles.
- Entry level positions with fantastic career development opportunities
- Located in Parramatta with great transport links
- Highly rewarding and valuable training provided
This is a featured jobat Hays Talent Solutions
Develop your skills in an exciting customer service role in the CBD!
- Work for IAG, the only insurer in LinkedIn's Top 25 Companies 2019
- Use your customer service skills to start a new career in insurance claims
- Monday to Friday, full time hours - fantastic Pyrmont location in a new office
Listed three days agoat Lotus People
Temporary Student Support Officer ASAP start! Stunning office in CBD | 1 month role | $28.06 +super | Working Holiday Visa holders encouraged to apply
- 4 week role to start ASAP with opportunity to extend
- Beautiful office in the heart of the city near train station
- Work with a friendly and supportive team within the education industry
Listed two days agoat Altara Resources
Start your aviation career by joining Altara/Cobham as a Cabin Crew Member and see your career take off.
- Get a fresh start in the Aviation sector.
- Full training provided.
- Outstanding growth opportunity.
Listed two days agoat Beaumont PeopleThe Student Recruiter will be working within a leading training organisation in vocational education to recruit students to the college. $55K + Super Listed two days agoat Beaumont PeopleThe Student Recruiter will be working within a leading training organisation in vocational education to recruit students to the college. $55K + Super Listed two days agoat Beaumont PeopleTemporary Opportunities based in the Sydney CBD including; reception, administration, student services and more!! Listed two days agoat Kennedy Reid
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Officer with a reputable fashion retail company based in the Sydney
- Close to public transport
- 2 week assignment - WHVs can apply
- Great exposure and experience in the Fashion Industry
Listed ten hours agoat Beaumont PeopleCustomer Support Officer, Web and Online Service. $55k+super, Google funded position within a Not-for-profit based in Alexandria. Full time, permanent Listed fourteen hours agoat Hays Office Support
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 Passport Officers within the Government sector.
- Government Sector
- Great location
- Attractive salary
Listed two days agoat people2people2 week assignment for a receptionist to work in a power management business in Sydney. Apply today! Listed twelve hours agoat people2peopleCorporate Receptionist positions available immediately. CBD, Macquarie Park and Northern Sydney locations. Great hourly rates. Listed eleven hours agoat Assistant Sydney | We Only Do Office Support
An exciting opportunity for an Office Coordinator to join a collaborative and creative digital agency!
- Part time role - 5 days a week, 9am - 3pm.
- Creative, entrepreneurial and collaborative workplace culture!
- Broad responsibilities with the opportunity for further growth!
Listed two days agoat people2peopleReceptionist roles are becoming available within the Sydney CBD and surrounding area with lucrative hourly rates. Listed two days agoat Beaumont PeopleReceptionist / Switchboard Operator required for Permanent Position in Sydney CBD. Salary $67K+Super. Full Time. Interviewing this week! Great Culture Listed five days agoat Earth Impact
$25 per hour - $1000+/week - Monday to Friday - Backpackers welcome
- Industry Leading Pay - $1000+ per week - Manager Positions Available
- Full product and industry training - management opportunities
- CULTURE - We work on a work hard/play hard mantra with weekly rewards and prizes
Listed seventeen hours agoat NATANATA (National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia) is seeking to appoint an Administration Officer for our Training Services team. Listed two days agoat Mars Recruitment
Provide exceptional support to the communications team of this business with diary management, travel bookings and ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Fast paced and social company culture with regular events and rewards
- Renowned office locations with incredible views and facilities
- Company benefits including paid gym membership and weekly lunches
Listed ten hours agoat Hudson
This professional services company is looking for an excellent administrator to join their team to support the partners while servicing the clients.
- Diverse Team Assistant role located in the heart of the CBD!
- Be a part of a growing Professional Services company!
- Go getter wanted!
Listed two days agoat Insync Personnel
Rare Airline / Cargo Opportunity! Work In Collaboration With Airlines, Ground Handling Services & Freight Forwarders. Fantastic Career Opportunity!
- Gain Hands On Exposure to Airline Cargo!
- All Training Provided - Bring A Positive & Mature Attitude!
- OfficeBased Customer Centric Opportuniity!
Listed one day agoat Lotus PeoplePart time - support team with administration, coordinate meetings, manage calls, 3/4 days p/week, ASAP start, convenient CBD location, 4-8 weeks
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education