Community Services & Development, Supervisors/Team Leaders Jobs in Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Ethos BeathChapman
Exciting leadership role with one of the world's most renowned online trading provider for Forex, CFD & Equities.
- NO COMPLICATED CORPORATE CULTURE
- UTILISE YOUR CALL CENTRE MANAGEMENT SKILLS IN SME
- INCLUSIVE CULTURE WITH GOOD WORK LIFE BALANCE
Listed one day agoat Randstad - Business SupportWorking on a large IT project within the NSW state government the Customer Service Team Leader has 3 direct reports. Listed one day agoat TRS - Public SectorCustomer Service Professional required by a NSW Government Department based in Strawberry Hills for an initial 6 month engagement w/ likely extensions Listed thirteen hours agoat HR Success
This is an exciting new challenge that combines your love of business intelligence and technology with your skills in finance and accounting.
- utilise your finance / accounting skills with cutting-edge technology
- CBD location
- grow your career in a supportive environment
Listed one day agoat Clicks IT Recruitment (NSW)A government organisation is looking for an experienced Customer Care Team Leader/Supervisor. Listed eight hours agoat Australian Philanthropic Services
Develop and execute strategy, lead the Giving Team, and work across the business to deliver offerings that add value to APS clients.
- Make your mark in a new leadership role in a growing organisation
- Unique opportunity to help Australian philanthropists give money to charity
- Use your skills and experience to make a difference in the community
Listed seven hours agoat PeoplePlusUse your drive, enthusiasm & Jobactive knowledge to change peoples lives. Earn commission in this rewarding sales role. Listed eight days agoat Hays Banking
Foster a strong culture of high performance and cohesion at this highly successful Fintech! $90k-$100k salary!
- Leave your mark on a brand new fintech
- Huge progression opportunities
- Brand new CBD office with great culture and team!
Listed two days agoat Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia
The Fundraising Manager will work to achieve the organisations fundraising strategies and goals.
- Competitive salary package with access to salary packaging
- Sydney Inner West location with parking available
- 10% employer superannuation
Listed five days agoat Catholic Healthcare LtdExceptional opportunity for a forward thinker with an entrepreneurial & growth mindset to contribute to our Home & Community Services business. Listed one day agoat Zionist Federation of AustraliaAn exciting role exists for a suitably qualified individual to guide, mentor and develop the Netzer youth movement and Progressive community in NSW. Listed six days agoat Beaumont PeopleBusiness Manager - Services, full time permanent role based out of Inner West. Lead a team of passionate people, delivering key community programs. Listed thirteen days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentWe have a newly created position for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager working for one of the largest education providers, CBD location, $$$ Listed nine days agoat CatholicCare NTWe at CatholicCare NT have an exciting opportunity for a rewarding career path within the leadership team of our organisation. Listed ten hours agoat NGO Recruitment Pty Ltd
Use your business development skills to build relationships with corporate partners and generate income for people living with HIV
- Support a vision to ensure all people living with HIV can thrive
- Develop long term, mutually beneficial corporate partnerships
- Corporate sector or NFP experience welcome, part time 30 hours
Listed five days agoat Sugarman Australia
Utilise your skills and knowledge within the child and family sector
Small not for profit Organisation
- Available immediately
- Flexible days
- Excellent hourly rate
Listed seven days agoat Mission AustraliaCoordinate the communication with staff and other services. Act as liaison across all activities within the service to ensure best practice. Listed seven days agoat Mission AustraliaAchieve all compliance requirements in internal and external audits. Prepare accreditation submissions. Listed eight days agoat OzChild
This is a pivotal leadership role directing the work of the organisation to fulfill its goals during a period of growth and opportunity
- Join the largest provider of evidence-based programs in Australia
- An influential child & family organisation client focussed outcome driven
- Lead the delivery of innovative solutions backed by evidence
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education