Administration & Office Support, Community Services & Development Jobs in Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat ACA Health Benefits Fund
The role is an integral part of the Customer Service Team working in conjunction with the Membership, Training & Sales functions to assist members.
- Full Time
- Onsite Parking
- Staff Discount on Private Health Insurance
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Seeking an all rounder who is excellent on the phone and in person, with solid administration skills, and positive work attitude & customer service.
- Varied Duties / Lots of People Contact
- Share Front Desk With Another Customer Service/Receptionist.
- All Training Provided
Listed twenty four minutes agoat Law Partners Personal Injury Lawyers
Great entry level role to launch your career in the legal industry. Full training and ongoing support provided.
- Suited to recent HSC school leaver
- Lovely offices in heart of CBD, stone's throw from train
- Positive and nurturing working environment with a vibrant, young culture
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser• Immediate Start • CBD Location • A healthy work-life balance Listed six days agoat Randstad - Business SupportKick-start your career with Australia's largest super fund on an unbundling project that will see over 30,000 members assisted based in Sydney CBD! Listed forty eight minutes agoat Edgecliff HearingThis position requires someone with excellent communication skills and a polite, friendly manner. 2 days per week 9 am to 5 pm. Listed four days agoat Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners
Looking for an bright and dynamic Administration Assistant
- Part-Time Role (3-days a week)
- Surry Hills Location
Listed one hour agoat The Recruitment AlternativeFull time position with the opportunity for working Mum's to work school hours if needed / Competitive salary plus annual bonuses Listed five days agoat PKF Sydney NewcastlePKF Sydney are looking for a Junior Office Assistant who is a team player with a "can-do" attitude to join our busy CBD office. Listed six days agoat Page Personnel Customer ServiceExciting opportunity for an experienced Project Officer on a 3 month contract to join a State Government institution just north of the CBD Listed two days agoat Wow RecruitmentSeeking a full time Data Administrator to work for a growing finance company based at Sydney, Townhall, CBD, great pay! Permanent opportunity! Listed nineteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserCustomer Service, admin and showroom support Listed four days agoat City of SydneyYou will promote fair and equitable parking within the City through patrolling of the roads, parks and other areas where our community gathers. Listed three days agoat Bridge Consulting
Opportunities for Experienced Administrators, Account Assistants & Receptionists to join our temporary pool to fill short term and contract roles.
- Immediate Start
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Close to Transport
Listed three days agoat Rutledge AV
We are looking for a highly organised and positive minded individual to come and join our now global team! Come on over and work with the best in AV!
- Part Time role - 25 Hours Per Week!
- Open to entry level or anyone returning to work after a leave of absence!
- Attention to detail and positive attitude a must!
Listed five days agoat Wow Recruitment
Seeking a full time Data Administrator to work for a growing finance company based at Sydney, Townhall, CBD, great pay! Permanent opportunity!
- Seeking an enthusiastic & driven data entry admin
- Work with a family orientated, social & fun team environment!
- Full time permanent opportunity, Monday to Friday!
Listed three days agoat printech Solutions
If you’re an Admin & Customer Service SPECIALIST, well then this could be the start of something wonderful!
- Be part of a culture of continuous improvement
- Career progression
- A mix of Office Management, PA/EA, Events, HR & Projects
Listed four days agoat Dorado
We are seeking an experienced administrator with a keen eye for detail to join our small expert team! (Exp in Investment Admin desirable)
- Established and growing boutique property investment house
- Flexible, part-time hours (10-15hrs/week)
- Friendly, supportive team culture
Listed three days agoat Intro Travel Pty Ltd
Fantastic opportunity to work with a great bunch of people in an exciting industry!
- Relaxed and fun office environment
- Opportunities to develop in your role
- Varied role
Listed three days agoat Spinifex Recruiting
An experienced Grade 2/3 Project Officer who is seeking a Part-Time position based in Alexandria for our government client
- $30.15 - $36.18 Per Hour + Super
- Initially 4 Month Contract | Potentially On-going
- Based in the Sydney City CBD
Listed seven days agoat Australian Vintage LimitedAmazing opportunity to work for a global award winning fast paced fun wine company! Listed five days agoat Temple Executive Search
Temple Executive Search is looking for a motivated, professional administrative assistant to join our team
- Role in friendly, supportive search firm
- Specialist firm focusing on communications roles
- Flexible working options available
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education