Advertising, Arts & Media, Healthcare & Medical, Engineering Drafting, Rail & Maritime Transport, Taxation, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control, Recruitment - Agency Jobs in Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Todae Solar Pty Ltd
Are you experienced in Accounts Receivable and have a proactive approach and enjoy working with like-minded people? Come and join our finance team!
- Work for Australia's leading commercial solar energy organisation
- Friendly team environment
- Leading award winning renewables business
Listed three days agoat China Cultural Centre (Sydney)A responsible and competent event assistant who loves culture, the arts and cross-cultural communication. Good location and friendly team. Listed three days agoat Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute
Join a dynamic and enthusiastic team investigating cardiac regeneration after injury. Utilise your expertise in cell and molecular biology.
- Help the 4.2 million Australians affected by cardiovascular disease
- World class research institute
- Inner city location, close to public transport
Listed seven hours agoat The Entourage
Capture video content from Australia's leading entrepreneurs and and high profile business leaders as our permanent part-time resident videographer.
- Work directly with our Founder & CEO Jack Delosa (5X AFR Young Rich List Member)
- Get access to premium business training from Australia's top entrepreneurs
- 2x Award Winning Unique Culture of Driven High Performers
Listed four days agoat My JoblistWe are looking for 5 x energetic and ambitious individuals to become part of an exciting new campaign and team!! Listed two days agoat Hudson - Accounting Support
Collections/Accounts Receivable Officer
- Full time permanent role based in Ultimo - Collections/Accounts Receivable role
- Working for one of Australia's oldest charity organisations
- Excellent company culture and supportive management
Listed two days agoat Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology
Duties include taking specimens from patients, provide basic medical tests, such as ECGs & Holter Monitoring or assist in preparation of specimens..
- Part time Monday to Friday plus participation in the Saturday roster
- Experience preferred but full training (with a buddy trainer) is provided
- in the Sydney Inner East area of Sydney
Listed three days agoat National Patient TransportNPT is an expanding patient transport company. We are seeking Ambulance Transport Attendant to join our team in NSW. Listed seven hours agoat Datacom
Not your standard Accounts role - diverse duties and a fantastic, large, supportive team!
- Are you an experienced Team Lead looking to take the next step?
- Become part of our fantastic Accounts Receivable team based in Sydney
- People + Culture + Great Benefits
Listed three days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
New Listing - Finance Officer with a leading law firm. Great team, strong culture, fantastic leadership
- $70,000 - 75,000 + superannuation
- 12 month contract, working part time 3 days per week (flexible days)
- Preferred backgrounds: 1. Legal 2. Professional services 3. Everything else
Listed three days agoat HR Dept
Are you a Dental Assistant looking for your next opportunity in a small, close knit and friendly practice? You might be just what we are looking for!
- Flexible small business environment
- Across the road from the train station in Edgecliff
- Opportunities to grow in the role and practice
Listed one day agoat Opus Recruitment SolutionsGRADUATE/TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT | FUN & DRIVEN TEAM | UNCAPPED THRESHOLD | EARNING POTENTIAL $70-$100K IN 1ST YEAR Listed fourteen hours agoat Silver PeacockSenior Tax Accountant Role to join a vibrant team managing clients from different industries. Listed nine days agoat OMDExciting opportunity to start your media career in a collaborative and dynamic media agency Listed five days agoat EST10
Coordinate exciting events, liaise with senior executives and build a name for yourself in the Media industry
- National Media Company
- A fast-paced role, where no two-days are the same
- See the world with extensive international and domestic travel
Listed three days agoat China Cultural Centre (Sydney)A responsible and competent administrative assistant who loves culture, the arts and cross-cultural communication. Good location and friendly team. Listed one day agoat Ghabrial Medical Services• Boutique Day Surgery and Oculoplastic Practice • Located in the CBD- close to public transport • 3 days per week -must be flexible Listed four days agoat Steensen VarmingAward winning global boutique Engineering Consultancy seeking a Revenue & Projects Accountant based in our Sydney Studio.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education