Hospitality & Tourism, Administration & Office Support, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in Sydney International Airport NSW 2020Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Doltone House
Great career opportunity to work for Doltone House, Sydney's premier and multi award-winning venue and catering collection.
- A rare opportunity arising from long tenure departure
- Great working culture
- Catering and Events Industry leader
This is a featured jobat Fast Fuel Meals
Dynamic, fast paced healthy meal prep company is seeking many hands to fill its roster in newly acquired large commercial kitchen facility.
- NPD - Creative role developping new menus for a variety of outlets
- Management opportunity for Executive Chef with demonstrated leadership abilities
- Assist in production or helping manage schedules for large production kitchen
Listed twenty nine days agoat Catherine Honeysett & Co.An innovative, entrepreneurial and rapidly expanding global business offering career development and a progressive, agile workplace Listed six days agoat The University of Sydney
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled administrator to join our team within the University’s Trusts Office
- Build your administration career within the University’s Trusts Office
- Located at Camperdown Campus
- Full-time continuing remuneration package $99K-107Kp.a inc leave loading & super
Listed three days agoat board-assist
Rare opportunity to become an integral member of this team, assisting the lovely CEO. Gorgeous new state of the art offices.
- EA to CEO | Rare Opportunity
- $100-110pkg plus bonus
- Stunning new CBD offices
Listed ten days agoat ManpowerGroup• Global Organisation
• Innovative Solutions
• Flexible Working Arrangements Listed three days agoat The University of Sydney
Be the first point of contact and provide support with preparing documents, maintaining records, responding to queries and sourcing solutions
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator to join the CIS team
- Located at Darlington/Camperdown Campus
- Full-time, continuing position
Listed four days agoat ASG Group Ltd
We are currently looking to appoint an Executive Assistant to join us immediately in a Permanent position based in the Sydney CBD.
- Provide administrative support to our CEO and Executive Management team
- High level role responsible for diary, travel and event management
- Permanent position offering work/life balance and many other benefits
Listed seven days agoat The University of Sydney
Ensure that records are correct, current and on track for our transition to centralised management of the University’s research contracts.
- Opportunity to leverage your skills in contracts administration and analysis
- Located at our Camperdown/Darlington campus
- Multiple fixed-term opportunities available until February 2020
Listed seven days agoat Hudson
This high level EA role is to support and manage a busy executive. The role is autonomous and seeks an individual who is capable of decision making
- EA role within an innovative and technology focused company
- Ultimo location
- Autonomous and initiative driven opportunity
Listed three days agoat Northbridge RecruitmentAre you an experienced Contracts Administrator that has a background in information access (GIPA)? Opportunity to work for a large NSW GOV Department Listed nine days agoat TRS - IT & CommunicationsEA required by a NSW Government Department in Sydney CBD 2.5 days per week. ASAP start - 2 month initial contract. $47.72 - $52.66 per hour + super Listed three days agoat Scentre Group
Join the team managing the energy requirements for our Westfield living centre portfolio.
- Dual role focussing on both procurement and group operations
- Manage our energy supply and energy service contracts
- Full-time, permanent position based in Sydney CBD above Westfield Sydney
Listed five days agoat Mars RecruitmentMaternity Leave contract. 6-8 months. Supporting the Executive lead of People & Culture. Busy but rewarding. Listed fourteen hours agoat CharterhouseNSW Government Agency is looking for a Bid Coordinator to join on a contract basis until December. Listed nine days agoat EST10
Negotiate contracts, manage a team of admin staff and oversee office facilities. This dynamic role leaves no stone unturned.
- Infinite growth opportunities
- Support two high-level executives
- Use your initiative to action and implement efficiency ideas
Listed thirteen hours agoat MedibankCome and work for an employer of choice committed to work place well-being. Listed two days agoat B & K ConsultingGlobal reinsurer with a large market share is looking for an experienced Reinsurance Administrator to take responsibility for a portfolio of clients. Listed nine days agoat Spinifex Recruiting
Spinifex Recruiting are seeking a highly experienced Executive Assistant for a part time, short term contract with an NSW Government Department.
- 3-month contact - Part time position (17.5hrs a week)
- Sydney CBD Location
- Government Department
Listed six days agoat The University of Sydney
An opportunity at the University’s Internal Audit team to undertake risk based audits and reviews of University operations.
- Be valued for your experience in Internal Audit
- Located at Camperdown/ Darlington campus
- Full-time, continuing role and remuneration, $141,405 p.a inc super
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education