Administration & Office Support, Insurance & Superannuation, Gaming Jobs in Sydney International Airport NSW 2020Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fourteen days agoat Toll
Expressions of interest for an Executive Assistant to join our dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Opportunity to work with an international company
- Inner South Sydney location + parking available
- Join a fast paced work environment
Listed twelve days agoat The University of Sydney
This role will ensure that the community attracts the right kind of member and will help facilitate their engagement with the University.
- Role focused on attracting members and creating outstanding experiences
- Located at Camperdown/Darlington Campus
- Full-time, fixed term (12 months), base salary $93K - $102K p.a. plus super
Listed ten days agoat The Procare GroupFlexible employment arrangements, competitive remuneration and excellent office location all on offer! Listed three days agoat ManpowerGroup• Global Organisation
• Innovative Solutions
• Flexible Working Arrangements Listed three hours agoat Beaumont PeopleSeeking a Part-Time Project Coordinator for a leading Education provider! If you are available immediately for 3-months, 3-days a week please read on. Listed four days agoat icare
icare is seeking an Operations Manager with a commercial mindset & a passion for social impact to join the icare Property and Corporate Support team!
- Passionate about customer service?
- Exciting, newly created permanent role
- Attractive remuneration package
Listed five days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Outstanding opportunity to join a highly successful Investment house.
- Global organisation
- Be part of a truly inspiring business
- Excellent company culture
Listed seven days agoat John HollandA career opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join our corporate team based in Pyrmont. Listed four days agoat Evolution Mining
Opportunity for a People & Performance Lead to join an amazing team with great style, charisma, banter and moments of HR brilliance.
- Modern offices in a convenient Sydney city location
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
Listed seven days agoat Hudson
This high level EA role is to support and manage a busy executive. The role is autonomous and seeks an individual who is capable of decision making
- EA role within an innovative and technology focused company
- Ultimo location
- Autonomous and initiative driven opportunity
Listed five days agoat The Department of Customer ServiceOngoing full time role based in Sydney CBD, you will support several key leaders and the broader team in both administration and events. Listed seven days agoat CGC Recruitment
Looking for an experienced project support officer to join our client, NSW State Government
- Sydney CBD location
- Full-time role on contractual basis
- New South Wales State Government
Listed five days agoat Dexus
At Dexus we're passionate about empowering our people and unlocking their potential to succeed
- Join a high performing, collaborative and exciting team
- Sydney CBD based
- Excellent benefits, flexibility and well-being
Listed seven days agoat u&u. Recruitment PartnersA fantastic new role is now available for an Executive Assistant to join a leading Tech company to provide right hand support to the COO. Listed fourteen days agoat Beaumont PeoplePersonal Assistant, Professional Not-For-Profit, CBD, $80k+super, supporting a dynamic, humble, passionate and well-respected CEO. Listed four days agoat Page Personnel Office SupportExecutive Assistant required to support within an ASX listed business offering growth and development opportunities. Listed seven days agoat u&u. Recruitment PartnersA fantastic opportunity to join a busy, fast paced office in the CBD. This role is providing full private support to the Principal and his family. Listed five days agoat Total Calibration
Savvy, versatile, entrepreneurially-minded EA needed to support CEO streamline and grow a thriving IT Consultancy.
- 24-40 hours weekly
- Boutique IT consultancy with mid to large-sized customers
- “Sweatquity” opportunity
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education