Construction, Science & Technology, Consulting & Strategy, Real Estate & Property, Management, Office Management, Settlements, Records Management & Document Control Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Kennedy Reid
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Compliance Officer in a private college in Bondi Junction.
- Salary $80,000 + superannuation
- Supportive, tight-knit working environment at a private college.
- Permanent Part Time Position.
Listed three days agoat The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
Develop and prepare submissions, position statements and advocacy activities related to health issues and systems in Australia and New Zealand
- Keen to make a difference in eye health care?
- Flexible, permanent part time, 3 days a week role
- Ideal inner city location near Central station, close to parks and amenities
Listed two days agoat LJ Hooker ChinatownLooking to start a career in real estate? We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual who is honest, reliable and hardworking. Listed five days agoat Cocoon Leasing
Ambitious PM to run high-growth Sydney-wide portfolio which truly cares for tenants - Waterloo pamphlet example: www.bit.ly/homiecowaterloo
- 'Business-owner grade' bonuses and career growth
- Have your strong work ethic truly rewarded, and receive flexibility, autonomy
- Take ownership of a high-paying, high-growth rent roll
Listed three days agoat Talent Partner AustraliaProvide quality administrative support in a professional office environment. Listed three days agoat Talent Partner AustraliaProvide quality administrative support in a professional office environment. Listed eleven days agoat UBS
Client Support team sits within Securities Middle Office & provides support to our Institutional Equities trading desk & Corporate Client deal teams.
- Global Investment Bank
- High performance culture
- CBD Location
Listed nine days agoat Talent Web PropertyWell regarded development consultancy seeks the services of an excellent assistant development manager to join the team. Listed five days agoat ST VINCENT'S HOSPITAL SYDNEY
St Vincent's Hospital Sydney, Alcohol and Drug Service is seeking an Administration Officer who will provide administrative support to the Telehealth
- Generous salary packaging and Fitness Passport
- Careers development opportunities across the St Vincent's Health Australia Netw
- Accrued day off once a month
Listed two days agoat Australian Cardiovascular AllianceThe Australian Cardiovascular Alliance is seeking a collaborative project manager to promote cardiovascular disease as a national health priority. Listed four days agoat Poly (NSW) Development Pty Ltd
The purpose of this role is to source and acquire potential project opportunities for our company.
- Success property developer
- Large scale of the projects
- Great career opportunity
Listed ten days agoat Versatile Group
Working on illustrious Tier 1 projects , an opportunity exists for an ambitious Project Coordinator to join us and develop into a Project Manager!
- Sydney CBD location
- Fantastic career development and growth opportunities
- Employee benefits
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserUnited Workforce are looking for construction labourers and operators on various contracts across Sydney. Above award rats - ASAP starts Listed three days agoat Professional Search GroupJoin a Newly Established Company in Sydney.You will be working with a small team and have exposure to a lot of Scientists and Researchers. Listed three days agoat Redpath Partners Pty Ltd
Our client, a leading developer of specialised retail & hospitality, is looking to appoint an Assistant Development Manager.
- Boutique Australian Development Firm
- Great Office Location & Supportive Work Culture
- $80,000 - $120,000 + super, depending on experience
Listed one day agoat Compas Pty LtdRemuneration Strategy Consultant required for major Organisation based in Maquarie Park Listed five days agoat The Agency
An opportunity exists for an experienced Receptionist / Administrator who is looking for professional growth and opportunity.
- Exciting and diverse role working Monday to Friday
- Work with a premium brand and grow your career within the company
- Fantastic team environment and great office culture
Listed two days agoat Endemol Shine Australia
ESA is looking for a Facilities Assistant to join our team based at St Leonards with flexible hours in a supportive and entertaining environment.
- Television Industry
- Flexible hours, initial six month contract
- Parking onsite
Listed two days agoat Hays Facilities Management
Rare opportunity to work directly for a University. Exciting contract role, fantastic rates, start asap.
- Superb University
- Corporate Presentation
- Great Role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education