Administration & Office Support, Hospitality & Tourism, Community Services & Development Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Shangri-La Hotel Sydney
A rare opportunity to join the team at the spectacular Shangri-La Hotel Sydney to enhance your Finance Management skills within international luxury
- International Luxury Brand
- Generous Employee Benefits incl free lunch
- Genuine Career Development Opportunity
Listed sixteen hours agoat The Andersen PartnershipVaried and broad Office Manager opportunity in a Top 100 practice based in the heart of the CBD Listed two days agoat Cox Purtell Staffing ServicesThis exciting new position requires someone that will be able to work on Tuesdays & Wednesdays on an on-going basis. Listed one day agoat abrs
A Not For Profit opportunity, where the output of your work will be improving the quality of life for someone with an intellectual disability.
- 10 week temp. contract
- Located in Eastern Suburbs
- NDIS Portal - (Claims, Service Agreements/Contracts)
Listed two days agoat ACRWORLD
Support a fast paced dynamic CEO, where you will need to be one step ahead!!
- Executive Assistant to CEO
- $100,000-$120,000+ Super
- Fast Paced Role!
Listed twelve hours agoat OzChild
We are inviting you to get in touch and express your interest in working for an organisation that embraces collaboration and new ways of thinking.
- Expression of interest for career opportunities 2020
- OzChild is the leading provider of evidence based programs in Australia
- We deliver innovative solutions and set each other up for success
Listed one day agoat NTT LtdData Admin required for the Banking Industry. This will be a short piece of work starting ASAP. Listed two days agoat Randstad - Business Support
Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical company requires a proactive Team Assistant to support high performing Marketing team.
- Enviable office space and benefits
- Collaborative and inclusive culture
- Flexible working opportunities available
Listed nine hours agoat Cox Purtell Staffing Services
An experienced Executive Assistant with previous C Suite level experience needed to work for established company. Up to $95,000 + super on offer.
- Corporate EA required to support a CEO with previous C Suite level Experience!
- Up to $95,000 + super on offer with flexible working hours and other benefits!
- Sydney City fringe location super close to public transport!
Listed one day agoat Compass Group
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Events Operations Manager to join a world leader in Hospitality and Support Services!
- Prestigious Site | Corporate | CBD Location
- Newly created Role| FOH Operations
- Career Progression | Company Benefits
Listed seven hours agoat The Greens NSWAre you concerned about climate change? Passionate empowering local communities? Listed two days agoat Frontline HR SydneyImmediate start for Self Starter Office Administrator/All Rounder for reputable company in Sydney's CBD. Full Time, Excellent $$$ Listed two days agoat Robert WaltersA retail bank within the CBD are looking for an experienced Executive Board Assistant, on a Senior level to join their team. Listed two days agoat Assistant Sydney | We Only Do Office Support
Unique and strategic one on one Executive Assistant role! Supporting the Group General Counsel of an international finance business.
- Opportunity to work for a Group General Counsel, open door policy!
- Successful global finance business, innovative environment.
- Salary on offer dependant on experience, circa $110-120k+ super & bonus.
Listed seven hours agoat Clayton Utz
Unique and fantastic opportunity, perfect for secretaries looking for more autonomy and a step up in their career.
- Unique opportunity
- Leading Australian law firm
- Permanent opportunity; Sydney CBD location
Listed nine hours agoat Surgical PartnersExecutive Assistant to the CEO and COO, and Events Coordinator Listed eight hours agoat St Vincent de Paul Society NSWQuality Coordinator role is available on full time max term within Vinnies/LAC program to join Quality and Practice team. Listed two days agoat CBREWe are looking for a strong team coordinator to help support our dynamic GWS team! Listed one day agoat TRS - Public SectorCommunity Centre Manager required by NSW Government Department in Mascot. ASAP start - 6 month initial contract. $60 - $70 per hour + super Listed three days agoat Cancer Council New South WalesVaried role - Opportunity to provide EA support to the Director (60%) plus Team Support (40%) to our pivotal Cancer Information and Support Division
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education