Administration & Office Support, Hospitality & Tourism, Community Services & Development Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Wavelength International
At Wavelength, we have a fantastic 12-month maternity leave opportunity for an energetic Office Administrator to join our fun and fast-paced team
- Fantastic Surry Hills location
- Friendly, flexible and supportive culture with a fantastic range of benefits
- Lots of opportunities to grow your career
Listed thirteen hours agoat Metier Recruitment
Are you a return to work mum? Or perhaps studying? Maybe you're just after a few days of work a week! *2 day a week role with a well-known org awaits!
- Job-Share position: front of house + team admin support *All-rounder duties!
- Incredible CBD offices with breathtaking views! *Reputable business *Great staff
- Must be able to work Thursdays & Fridays! *Interviews immediately!
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for an energetic, curious self-starter with great communication skills to support our CEO in our exciting growth phase. Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a part time (approx 6hrs/day) Office Support person to join our team in our head office in the Sydney CBD.
- Sydney CBD location
- Part time around 6 hrs per day
- Immediate Start Avalaible
Listed thirteen hours agoat Abbotts HotelAs an Office Administrator you will assist and perform day to day processes of a small Building and Construction Company. Listed one day agoat TalentpathTemporary Talent! Apply for exciting and diverse roles! We are looking for amazing, talented temps who are seeking exciting and flexible assignment Listed one day agoat Drake International
Opportunity for NSW Agency department - July Start!
- Major Banking Institute
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Sydney CBD Location
Listed three days agoat CAMPUS LIVING VILLAGES PTY LTD
The first point of contact for the Village and responsible for the provision of customer service.
- Join the leading provider of on-campus student accommodation in Australia
- Exciting permanent opportunity
- Opportunities for career development and progression
Listed two days agoat Compass Group
Looking for a part-time position in a corporate environment? We have a vacancy for a Receptionist, Monday & Friday shifts, great work/life balance.
- Great part-time opportunity to work in a corporate environment
- Fantastic location - near trains, buses & ferries!
- You'll be part of a global business working at our client site
Listed ten hours agoat AlceonA front of house / office support part time position has been created for an enthusiastic motivated team player. Listed seven hours agoat Wow RecruitmentOutgoing, organised, bubbly candidate wanted for small, busy office in heart of Surry Hills. Fast paced dynamic role with office puppy! Min 20 hrs Listed thirteen hours agoat MontefioreAdministration Assistant Opportunity
Permanent Part-Time Employment
Eastern Suburbs Location Listed three days agoat The Onset
Front of house / Administration with lot of growth to work on marketing initiatives
- Training, support and encouragement to be the best you can be
- Collaborative and professional work culture - with a great team
- Lots of workplace benefits including gym membership
Listed two days agoat Doorstep Organics
Do you have a passion for healthy food and great customer service? Join our team and play an important role in the growth of our company.
- Based in the Inner West close to public transport
- Early starts and Early finishes
- Small Friendly Team in a Varied Role
Listed thirteen hours agoat Glue StoreWorking across both Glue Store and JD Sports we need a HR administrator/data entry whiz to help us through our busiest time of year! 6 week contract. Listed two days agoat First Contact
Bring your passion for service excellence and desire to leave lasting impressions into a premier corporate office building.
- Work life balance with a fixed Mon - Fri work schedule
- Competitive salary
- State of the art corporate work environment
Listed four days agoat United Overseas Bank LtdA chance to showcase your ability to multi-task and prioritise in a busy environment. Listed three days agoat GIOXLE
RECEPTIONIST - massage venue
- high-paying position - excellent conditions
- very flexible - 1 to 4 shifts per week
- work in a fun, clean, low-stress environment - comprehensive training provided
Listed fourteen hours agoat All Worx Electrical Pty Ltd
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated administration to join a dynamic, fun team in a company offering excellent $$$ and promotion opportunities
- GREAT WORK/LIFE BALANCE & TEAM CULTURE - ENJOY A PAID DAY OFF ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!
- YOUNG & FRIENDLY TEAM
- EXCELLENT RENUMERATION PACKAGE
Listed two days agoat Lotus PeopleProvide administrative support to team, arrange meetings, organise events, ASAP start, upcoming temporary roles, CBD location
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education