Administration & Office Support, Hospitality & Tourism, Community Development Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Metier Recruitment
Are you a return to work mum? Or perhaps studying? Maybe you're just after a few days of work a week! *2 day a week role with a well-known org awaits!
- Job-Share position: front of house + team admin support *All-rounder duties!
- Incredible CBD offices with breathtaking views! *Reputable business *Great staff
- Must be able to work Thursdays & Fridays! *Interviews immediately!
Listed four hours agoat Kennedy Reid
Be part of this rapidly growing cohesive team working as a front desk receptionist/administrator & enjoy unique benefits such as opal allowance
- CBD location- close to Public Transport!
- Full Time hours Monday- Friday
- Immediate start!
Listed four hours agoat Private AdvertiserJoin our friendly team environment in the CBD where work life balance is not just lip service! Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for an energetic, curious self-starter with great communication skills to support our CEO in our exciting growth phase. Listed five hours agoat Keegan Adams Recruitment Pty LtdSeeking highly skilled data entry candidates who demonstrate high attention to detail and accuracy to join a high performing team in this global firm. Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a part time (approx 6hrs/day) Office Support person to join our team in our head office in the Sydney CBD.
- Sydney CBD location
- Part time around 6 hrs per day
- Immediate Start Avalaible
Listed two hours agoat DINGO GROUP PTY LTDLooking for a casual market research assistant, with the possibility of turning to a full time position. Listed two days agoat Drake International
Opportunity for NSW Agency department - July Start!
- Major Banking Institute
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Sydney CBD Location
Listed one day agoat Abbotts HotelAs an Office Administrator you will assist and perform day to day processes of a small Building and Construction Company. Listed two days agoat TalentpathTemporary Talent! Apply for exciting and diverse roles! We are looking for amazing, talented temps who are seeking exciting and flexible assignment Listed four hours agoat Standards Australia Ltd
We are seeking an experienced and personable administrator for a permanent part-time role. Immediate start.
- Permanent part-time role, working 3 days a week
- Provide administrative and project support for internal & external stakeholders
- Be part of a collaborative team whilst enjoying a great work-life balance
Listed two hours agoat Metier Recruitment
As the first point of contact, you will manage the front of house operations to ensure top class customer service.
- Fantastic opportunity to be the face of the company at highly desirable company
- Part-Time role - 25 hours per week, 1-6pm shift - going until filled perm
- CBD location - great team!
Listed three days agoat Compass Group
Looking for a part-time position in a corporate environment? We have a vacancy for a Receptionist, Monday & Friday shifts, great work/life balance.
- Great part-time opportunity to work in a corporate environment
- Fantastic location - near trains, buses & ferries!
- You'll be part of a global business working at our client site
Listed nineteen hours agoat Wow RecruitmentOutgoing, organised, bubbly candidate wanted for small, busy office in heart of Surry Hills. Fast paced dynamic role with office puppy! Min 20 hrs Listed twenty two hours agoat AlceonA front of house / office support part time position has been created for an enthusiastic motivated team player. Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserAn exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven Personal Assistant to be part of a rapidly growing team. Listed twelve minutes agoat Macquarie Group Services
We are seeking an enthusiastic and committed full time Admin Assistant
- Fun, vibrant work environment
- On the job training
- Located in Westfields, Sydney
Listed three days agoat CAMPUS LIVING VILLAGES PTY LTD
The first point of contact for the Village and responsible for the provision of customer service.
- Join the leading provider of on-campus student accommodation in Australia
- Exciting permanent opportunity
- Opportunities for career development and progression
Listed twenty five minutes agoat The BMI Clinic
We are excited to welcome an experienced Medical Administrator / Receptionist to join our team in the beautiful Double Bay NSW area.
- Full-time Medical Receptionist role with a prominent industry healthcare leader
- Career progression opportunities within a rapidly growing business
- Be a part of a team, as you play an integral role providing priceless support
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education