Administration & Office Support, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ray White Paddington
We have a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to be the first impression ambassador for our friendly, fun and dynamic team.
- Dynamic Office Environment
- Friendly Team and Great Culture
- Exciting location at Five Ways
This is a featured jobat Real Estate Institute of NSW
Customer facing role! Help real estate professionals with their training need, enquiries and enrollments in our industry specific classes.
- Immediate start available!
- 37.5 hour working week.
- Close knit and friendly team-based environment.
Listed two days agoat Lotus PeopleWe have a demand for office support staff, working with a range of exciting clients across Sydney in stunning offices! 1 day up to 6 month roles! Listed four days agoat Metier Recruitment
Are you a return to work mum? Or perhaps studying? Maybe you're just after a few days of work a week! *2 day a week role with a well-known org awaits!
- Job-Share position: front of house + team admin support *All-rounder duties!
- Incredible CBD offices with breathtaking views! *Reputable business *Great staff
- Must be able to work Thursdays & Fridays! *Interviews immediately!
Listed three days agoat Kennedy Reid
Be part of this rapidly growing cohesive team working as a front desk receptionist/administrator & enjoy unique benefits such as opal allowance
- CBD location- close to Public Transport!
- Full Time hours Monday- Friday
- Immediate start!
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserJoin our friendly team environment in the CBD where work life balance is not just lip service! Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for an energetic, curious self-starter with great communication skills to support our CEO in our exciting growth phase. Listed three days agoat AlceonA front of house / office support part time position has been created for an enthusiastic motivated team player. Listed three days agoat Keegan Adams Recruitment Pty LtdSeeking highly skilled data entry candidates who demonstrate high attention to detail and accuracy to join a high performing team in this global firm. Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a part time (approx 6hrs/day) Office Support person to join our team in our head office in the Sydney CBD.
- Sydney CBD location
- Part time around 6 hrs per day
- Immediate Start Avalaible
Listed two days agoat Alseasons Hospitality Staff
Let us take you to major Sydney venues! Get paid to expand your hospitality experience with great teams. Each day will be more exciting than the last.
- Immediate starts and correct award wages paid weekly
- Monday to Friday/ Weekend work/ Day or night shifts available
- Jobs tailored to your experience, location & availability
Listed three days agoat DINGO GROUP PTY LTDLooking for a casual market research assistant, with the possibility of turning to a full time position. Listed three days agoat TCC and Black BettyCombine your hospitality and corporate background to step up into this fantastic role! Variety plus including Marketing & Events! Listed two days agoat Mars RecruitmentA Corporate Receptionist is required to provide 5 star service to all internal and external stakeholders as well as a range of administrative tasks. Listed four days agoat Abbotts HotelAs an Office Administrator you will assist and perform day to day processes of a small Building and Construction Company. Listed five days agoat TalentpathTemporary Talent! Apply for exciting and diverse roles! We are looking for amazing, talented temps who are seeking exciting and flexible assignment Listed three days agoat Standards Australia Ltd
We are seeking an experienced and personable administrator for a permanent part-time role. Immediate start.
- Permanent part-time role, working 3 days a week
- Provide administrative and project support for internal & external stakeholders
- Be part of a collaborative team whilst enjoying a great work-life balance
Listed three days agoat Metier Recruitment
As the first point of contact, you will manage the front of house operations to ensure top class customer service.
- Fantastic opportunity to be the face of the company at highly desirable company
- Part-Time role - 25 hours per week, 1-6pm shift - going until filled perm
- CBD location - great team!
Listed two days agoat Mars RecruitmentA short term opportunity has come up at one of Sydney's leading global consulting firms. Listed four days agoat Drake International
Opportunity for NSW Agency department - July Start!
- Major Banking Institute
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Sydney CBD Location
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserAn exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven Personal Assistant to be part of a rapidly growing team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education