Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Advertising, Arts & Media, Healthcare & Medical, Trades & Services Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Tad James Company Australia
We are a leading Personal Development Training Company seeking a self-motivated admin person for a F/T maternity leave position
- Excellent Location - close to CBD
- Fantastic Team & Dynamic Company
- Full time fixed terms contract (Mon-Fri)
This is a featured jobat FM Global
Team Administration Assistant plays a vital role by providing administration support to our engineers and other team members.
- Sydney CBD Location
- Flexible Work Arrangement
- Health Insurance
Listed four days agoat Ignite
Administration support officers required for a Property roll-out to support the Team at a fairly new and well known Federal government Department
- Make a difference working for a community focused Federal Government Team
- Surry Hills based role- Contract up to 20th June 2020 with potential extension
- Hourly rate of $45.74 plus super
Listed nine hours agoat United Overseas Bank LtdA chance to showcase your ability to multi-task and prioritise in a busy environment. Listed three hours agoat Hays Office Support
Exciting Administration and Customer Service Opportunity in the CBD. $55,000 - $65,000 + super.
- Central Sydney Location
- Career Progression and Development
- Attractive Salary
Listed eight hours agoat Sydney City
Great position in a dynamic environment, Waterloo location, close to public transport + many company benefits!
- Full time role in Waterloo 8:30am- 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- Fantastic culture, work events, autonomous position
- Rare opportunity!
Listed eight hours agoat CROSSMARK
Exciting opportunity for an organised administrator to support our iTeam retail merchandising program.
- Support a World-class Music & Technology Brand
- Development and growth opportunities
- Collaborative, fun and supportive team environment
Listed three hours agoat Talent Connect AustraliaFantastic opportunity for a Corporate Receptionist to take the next step into a dual busy Coordination role moving closer to the PA space! Listed four hours agoat Metier Recruitment
Busy tech company is seeking a second receptionist to fill a dual desk while the role is being filled perm. Busy varied role! 9am - 5pm, Mon-Fri
- Great team - Friday drinks - Close to public transport
- 6 week role - w/potential to extend * St Leonards location
- Must have 1-2 years office experience and excellent Microsoft skills!
Listed two hours agoat Metier Recruitment
Highly involved PA & Nanny role in a beautiful Eastern Suburbs private residence supporting a high-profile business leader & their lovely family.
- Fast-paced Private Personal Assistant role with a high-profile Sydney employer
- Hands-on role managing activities, school & fun for brilliant school-aged kids
- Must have previous Private/Family PA/Nanny experience and valid WWC check
Listed four hours agoat Silver Search Pty LtdRare opportunity for a Medical Receptionist to join a well established surgical practice and provide support to busy surgeons in St Vincent's Listed three hours agoat Keegan Adams Recruitment Pty LtdSeeking immediately available candidates for a variety of corporate reception roles based in Sydney CBD Listed eight hours agoat Hays Talent Solutions
Launch your corporate career with IAG in their beautiful offices in Darling Harbour, full time perm role as an Assistant in the Analytics team.
- Amazing employee benefits, bonuses and incentives.
- Join a company that will provide long term career development and growth.
- Normal business hours and ideal CBD location.
Listed five days agoat Lotus PeopleWe have a demand for office support staff, working with a range of exciting clients across Sydney in stunning offices! 1 day up to 6 month roles! Listed eleven hours agoat MUFG Oceania
The Administrator will assist the Compliance Department with tasks associated with all compliance matters.
- Global leading Bank
- Circular Quay location
- International career opportunities
Listed three hours agoat Robert WaltersAn exciting opportunity has arose to join a busy and versatile Investments team based in beautiful offices in the heart of Sydney's CBD. Listed twelve hours agoat The BMI Clinic
We are excited to welcome an experienced Medical Administrator / Receptionist to join our team in the beautiful Double Bay NSW area.
- Full-time Medical Receptionist role with a prominent industry healthcare leader
- Career progression opportunities within a rapidly growing business
- Be a part of a team, as you play an integral role providing priceless support
Listed five hours agoat RegusLET'S HELP PEOPLE WORK, EVERYWHERE. Regus provides places to work for everyone, worldwide. We have built an unparalleled network of office,... Listed three days agoat Cox Purtell Staffing Services
An enthusiastic and positive Receptionist needed to start immediately to greet staff and guests in a warm and positive manner!
- Entry-level position with opportunity to grow!
- Sydney CBD Location!
- Permanent Full-Time
Listed eight hours agoat SuperConcepts5 month contract opportunity - CBD location - fast paced administration role - Great team environment - Immediate start available
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education