Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Advertising, Arts & Media, Healthcare & Medical, Fitters, Turners & Machinists Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Standards Australia Ltd
We are seeking an experienced and personable administrator for a permanent part-time role. Immediate start.
- Permanent part-time role, working 3 days a week
- Provide administrative and project support for internal & external stakeholders
- Be part of a collaborative team whilst enjoying a great work-life balance
Listed three days agoat Beaumont PeopleTeam Assistant supporting the company secretarial team, board services admin, 6 month contract, potential to extend CBD location, $80K + Super Listed four days agoat University of Technology SydneyThe Student Administration Unit have an exciting opportunity for an Officer, Admissions and Timetabling to join our busy Admissions team Listed one day agoat MAYDAY RecruitmentBe the Sales Support to a team of 3 Business Development Managers, help with all admin & travel arrangements, assist with marketing & events Listed one day agoat Hays Talent Solutions
Launch your corporate career with IAG in their beautiful offices in Darling Harbour, full time perm role as an Assistant in the Analytics team.
- Amazing employee benefits, bonuses and incentives.
- Join a company that will provide long term career development and growth.
- Normal business hours and ideal CBD location.
Listed nine days agoat Ignite
Administration support officers required for a Property roll-out to support the Team at a fairly new and well known Federal government Department
- Make a difference working for a community focused Federal Government Team
- Surry Hills based role- Contract up to 20th June 2020 with potential extension
- Hourly rate of $45.74 plus super
Listed one day agoat Cox Purtell Staffing Services
Seeking a strong EA from a Government background for a 6 month contract
- NSW State Government
- CBD Location then moving to Parramatta
- 6 month contract
Listed two days agoat Hays Construction
Work with a global company on one of Sydney's most exciting infrastructure projects
- Tier 1 Builder
- $35-40 per hour +GST
- Sydney CBD
Listed one day agoat Aon CorporationTeam Assistant req'd to support Aon's Risk Consulting teams. An excellent opportunity to learn about the insurance industry and create a career. Listed twenty three hours agoat 2discover2-3 Day a week role as an office manager/EA for a busy start up based in Sydney CBD. Exciting emerging industry set for rapid growth. Listed two days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Corporate Receptionist | National law firm | Friendly and supportive team | $75,000 package.
- Stunning CBD offices
- No 2 days the same
- Friendly and social team
Listed two days agoat KBR - Kellogg Brown & Root Pty Ltd
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator wanting to join a global engineering consultancy business
- Flexible family friendly working arrangement
- Long term career opportunity
Listed five days agoat Metier Recruitment
Highly involved PA & Nanny role in a beautiful Eastern Suburbs private residence supporting a high-profile business leader & their lovely family.
- Fast-paced Private Personal Assistant role with a high-profile Sydney employer
- Hands-on role managing activities, school & fun for brilliant school-aged kids
- Must have previous Private/Family PA/Nanny experience and valid WWC check
Listed one day agoat Platinum Pacific Partners
Seeking a top class EA to join this global Investment Bank. Use your fabulous organisational skills to further your career. Salary on experience.
- Exciting new role to work with an expanding team
- Great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, grow your career
- Sydney CBD, close to transport
Listed three days agoat LendleaseExciting development opportunity for an aspiring Team/Executive Assistant to join our Integrated Solutions team, based at Barangaroo head office. Listed five days agoat Robert WaltersAn exciting opportunity has arose to join a busy and versatile Investments team based in beautiful offices in the heart of Sydney's CBD. Listed two days agoat Eye and Retina Specialists
Medical Receptionist required to join our growing practice providing specialist ophthalmic care in Green Square, Sydney
- Great team environment with opportunity to learn new skills
- Join growing team in a modern facility with nearby gyms, public transport,
- Significant scope for career progression
Listed three days agoat Prime Media Group
Have you been searching for full time administrative position?
- Fast Paced Media Group
- Inner City Location
- Competitive Salary
Listed two days agoat Australian Institute of MusicAn exciting opportunity exists for a friendly and professional EA to provide day-to-day administrative and secretarial support to the CEO. Listed one day agoat qube.recruit.consultEA required for immediate start through until October. Hybrid role. Well paid. CBD.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education