Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Advertising, Arts & Media, Trades & Services, Optical, Natural Therapies & Alternative Medicine Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat My Joblist
We are looking for 5 x energetic and ambitious individuals to become part of an exciting new campaign and team!!
- Competitive earnings $$$ & Excellent Comms & Incentives
- Growth and professional advancement in the industry
- Sydney CBD Location - Close to Central Train Station
Listed three days agoat OMDJoin OMD as a Media Assistant Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser• Immediate Start • CBD Location • A healthy work-life balance Listed six days agoat Advanced Dermatology
Are looking to take your Nursing career to the next level and enjoy a rewarding lifestyle along the way?
- Fast Growing Cosmetic-Medical Practice
- Friendly Shifts
- Above award wages
Listed six days agoat Randstad - Business SupportKick-start your career with Australia's largest super fund on an unbundling project that will see over 30,000 members assisted based in Sydney CBD! Listed one hour agoat The Recruitment AlternativeFull time position with the opportunity for working Mum's to work school hours if needed / Competitive salary plus annual bonuses Listed three days agoat Anton Murray ConsultingOur client is a boutique investment firm seeking a Team Assistant to support the MD and team in Sydney CBD Listed five days agoat PKF Sydney NewcastlePKF Sydney are looking for a Junior Office Assistant who is a team player with a "can-do" attitude to join our busy CBD office. Listed two days agoat Wow RecruitmentSeeking a full time Data Administrator to work for a growing finance company based at Sydney, Townhall, CBD, great pay! Permanent opportunity! Listed six days agoat Page Personnel Customer ServiceExciting opportunity for an experienced Project Officer on a 3 month contract to join a State Government institution just north of the CBD Listed three days agoat Bridge Consulting
Opportunities for Experienced Administrators, Account Assistants & Receptionists to join our temporary pool to fill short term and contract roles.
- Immediate Start
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Close to Transport
Listed three days agoat Rutledge AV
We are looking for a highly organised and positive minded individual to come and join our now global team! Come on over and work with the best in AV!
- Part Time role - 25 Hours Per Week!
- Open to entry level or anyone returning to work after a leave of absence!
- Attention to detail and positive attitude a must!
Listed fifteen minutes agoat EST10
Collaborate with a busy team of down-to-earth professionals. Contribute to an exciting industry in a direct way. Learn something new every single day.
- Immediate start available!
- Support a client-focused team
- Use your proficient Excel skills to succeed day-to-day
Listed five days agoat Wow Recruitment
Seeking a full time Data Administrator to work for a growing finance company based at Sydney, Townhall, CBD, great pay! Permanent opportunity!
- Seeking an enthusiastic & driven data entry admin
- Work with a family orientated, social & fun team environment!
- Full time permanent opportunity, Monday to Friday!
Listed three days agoat printech Solutions
If you’re an Admin & Customer Service SPECIALIST, well then this could be the start of something wonderful!
- Be part of a culture of continuous improvement
- Career progression
- A mix of Office Management, PA/EA, Events, HR & Projects
Listed three days agoat Intro Travel Pty Ltd
Fantastic opportunity to work with a great bunch of people in an exciting industry!
- Relaxed and fun office environment
- Opportunities to develop in your role
- Varied role
Listed three days agoat Spinifex Recruiting
An experienced Grade 2/3 Project Officer who is seeking a Part-Time position based in Alexandria for our government client
- $30.15 - $36.18 Per Hour + Super
- Initially 4 Month Contract | Potentially On-going
- Based in the Sydney City CBD
Listed four days agoat Dorado
We are seeking an experienced administrator with a keen eye for detail to join our small expert team! (Exp in Investment Admin desirable)
- Established and growing boutique property investment house
- Flexible, part-time hours (10-15hrs/week)
- Friendly, supportive team culture
Listed four days agoat Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners
Looking for an bright and dynamic Administration Assistant
- Part-Time Role (3-days a week)
- Surry Hills Location
Listed seven days agoat UrbanClap
Domestic cleaning job within 5-8 kms of where you live so that you spend more time doing the job rather than spending time in travelling.
- Earn upto $1000/wk
- Training, Supplies and Uniform provided
- Flexible working hours (Never travel more than 5-8 kms from your location)
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education