Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Advertising, Arts & Media, Healthcare & Medical, Self Employment, Design & Architecture, Construction Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Tad James Company Australia
We are a leading Personal Development Training Company seeking a self-motivated admin person for a F/T maternity leave position
- Excellent Location - close to CBD
- Fantastic Team & Dynamic Company
- Full time fixed terms contract (Mon-Fri)
This is a featured jobat Sealap
Recruitment Manager required for iconic Western Sydney Adult Venue
- Work in a unique and exciting environment.
- Competitive salary, well above industry standards.
- Wetherill Park Location
Listed nineteen hours agoat University of Technology SydneyThe Student Administration Unit have an exciting opportunity for an Officer, Admissions and Timetabling to join our busy Admissions team Listed eighteen hours agoat The Onset
Front of house / Administration with lot of growth to work on marketing initiatives
- Training, support and encouragement to be the best you can be
- Collaborative and professional work culture - with a great team
- Lots of workplace benefits including gym membership
Listed six days agoat Ignite
Administration support officers required for a Property roll-out to support the Team at a fairly new and well known Federal government Department
- Make a difference working for a community focused Federal Government Team
- Surry Hills based role- Contract up to 20th June 2020 with potential extension
- Hourly rate of $45.74 plus super
Listed two days agoat United Overseas Bank LtdA chance to showcase your ability to multi-task and prioritise in a busy environment. Listed seventeen hours agoat GIOXLE
RECEPTIONIST - massage venue
- high-paying position - excellent conditions
- very flexible - 1 to 4 shifts per week
- work in a fun, clean, low-stress environment - comprehensive training provided
Listed fourteen hours agoat Derwent
At Derwent we are navigators of possibility. We help businesses thrive by identifying and connecting with high impact talent.
- Fast-paced with opportunity for progression
- Fun and friendly team environment
- Permanent position located in Sydney CBD
Listed fifteen hours agoat MeconeNew opportunity for a Receptionist. This position is an exciting opportunity and a varied role where no two days are the same. Listed nineteen hours agoat Beaumont PeopleIf you have experience in Student Services, International or Domestic Admissions, please submit your application below. Listed two days agoat Sydney City
Great position in a dynamic environment, Waterloo location, close to public transport + many company benefits!
- Full time role in Waterloo 8:30am- 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- Fantastic culture, work events, autonomous position
- Rare opportunity!
Listed one day agoat Hays Office Support
Exciting Administration and Customer Service Opportunity in the CBD. $55,000 - $65,000 + super.
- Central Sydney Location
- Career Progression and Development
- Attractive Salary
Listed thirteen hours agoat Bespoke Careers
Coordinate reception and administration for this well known film and television school.
- Creative and Dynamic environment
- Good opportunity to learn
- Take ownership and run your own show
Listed two days agoat CROSSMARK
Exciting opportunity for an organised administrator to support our iTeam retail merchandising program.
- Support a World-class Music & Technology Brand
- Development and growth opportunities
- Collaborative, fun and supportive team environment
Listed fourteen hours agoat people2peopleClose to public transport & offering a competitive salary – Take full ownership! Listed sixteen hours agoat Health Staff Solutions
Showcase your exemplary skills as a highly efficient and accurate typist in a busy medicolegal environment. Support renowned specialists. CBD location
- Coordinate the completion of daily tasks and challenges
- Sydney CBD office in prime location - shorten your commute
- Work in a dynamic and vibrant team environment
Listed one day agoat Talent Connect AustraliaFantastic opportunity for a Corporate Receptionist to take the next step into a dual busy Coordination role moving closer to the PA space! Listed two days agoat Metier Recruitment
Busy tech company is seeking a second receptionist to fill a dual desk while the role is being filled perm. Busy varied role! 9am - 5pm, Mon-Fri
- Great team - Friday drinks - Close to public transport
- 6 week role - w/potential to extend * St Leonards location
- Must have 1-2 years office experience and excellent Microsoft skills!
Listed twelve hours agoat Compass Group
Looking for a part-time position in a corporate environment? We have a vacancy for a Receptionist, Monday & Friday shifts, great work/life balance.
- Great part-time opportunity to work in a corporate environment
- Fantastic location - near trains, buses & ferries!
- You'll be part of a global business working at our client site
Listed one day agoat Metier Recruitment
Highly involved PA & Nanny role in a beautiful Eastern Suburbs private residence supporting a high-profile business leader & their lovely family.
- Fast-paced Private Personal Assistant role with a high-profile Sydney employer
- Hands-on role managing activities, school & fun for brilliant school-aged kids
- Must have previous Private/Family PA/Nanny experience and valid WWC check
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education