Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Advertising, Arts & Media, Healthcare & Medical, Self Employment, Design & Architecture, Sales Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Australian Lending Centre
Looking for a talented, motivated individual with a customer-focus who brings a positive energy to our friendly team.
- Happy and Friendly team environment
- Onsite Parking - Free Gym Membership
- Opportunities for career progression
This is a featured jobat Sealap
Recruitment Manager required for iconic Western Sydney Adult Venue
- Work in a unique and exciting environment.
- Competitive salary, well above industry standards.
- Wetherill Park Location
Listed one day agoat Metier Recruitment
Are you a return to work mum? Or perhaps studying? Maybe you're just after a few days of work a week! *2 day a week role with a well-known org awaits!
- Job-Share position: front of house + team admin support *All-rounder duties!
- Incredible CBD offices with breathtaking views! *Reputable business *Great staff
- Must be able to work Thursdays & Fridays! *Interviews immediately!
Listed two hours agoat Kennedy Reid
Be part of this rapidly growing cohesive team working as a front desk receptionist/administrator & enjoy unique benefits such as opal allowance
- CBD location- close to Public Transport!
- Full Time hours Monday- Friday
- Immediate start!
Listed three hours agoat Private AdvertiserJoin our friendly team environment in the CBD where work life balance is not just lip service! Listed three hours agoat Keegan Adams Recruitment Pty LtdSeeking highly skilled data entry candidates who demonstrate high attention to detail and accuracy to join a high performing team in this global firm. Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for an energetic, curious self-starter with great communication skills to support our CEO in our exciting growth phase. Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a part time (approx 6hrs/day) Office Support person to join our team in our head office in the Sydney CBD.
- Sydney CBD location
- Part time around 6 hrs per day
- Immediate Start Avalaible
Listed two days agoat TalentpathTemporary Talent! Apply for exciting and diverse roles! We are looking for amazing, talented temps who are seeking exciting and flexible assignment Listed two days agoat Beaumont PeopleTeam Assistant supporting the company secretarial team, board services admin, 6 month contract, potential to extend CBD location, $80K + Super Listed two days agoat Drake International
Opportunity for NSW Agency department - July Start!
- Major Banking Institute
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Sydney CBD Location
Listed three hours agoat Standards Australia Ltd
We are seeking an experienced and personable administrator for a permanent part-time role. Immediate start.
- Permanent part-time role, working 3 days a week
- Provide administrative and project support for internal & external stakeholders
- Be part of a collaborative team whilst enjoying a great work-life balance
Listed six minutes agoat Metier Recruitment
As the first point of contact, you will manage the front of house operations to ensure top class customer service.
- Fantastic opportunity to be the face of the company at highly desirable company
- Part-Time role - 25 hours per week, 1-6pm shift - going until filled perm
- CBD location - great team!
Listed twenty one hours agoat AlceonA front of house / office support part time position has been created for an enthusiastic motivated team player. Listed one day agoat Abbotts HotelAs an Office Administrator you will assist and perform day to day processes of a small Building and Construction Company. Listed eighteen hours agoat Wow RecruitmentOutgoing, organised, bubbly candidate wanted for small, busy office in heart of Surry Hills. Fast paced dynamic role with office puppy! Min 20 hrs Listed twenty one hours agoat Hays Construction
Work with a global company on one of Sydney's most exciting infrastructure projects
- Tier 1 Builder
- $35-40 per hour +GST
- Sydney CBD
Listed three days agoat University of Technology SydneyThe Student Administration Unit have an exciting opportunity for an Officer, Admissions and Timetabling to join our busy Admissions team Listed one day agoat MontefioreAdministration Assistant Opportunity
Permanent Part-Time Employment
Eastern Suburbs Location Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserAn exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven Personal Assistant to be part of a rapidly growing team. Listed two hours agoat Cox Purtell Staffing Services
Seeking a strong EA from a Government background for a 6 month contract
- NSW State Government
- CBD Location then moving to Parramatta
- 6 month contract
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education