Science & Technology, Consulting & Strategy, Performing Arts, Administrative Assistants, Audit - External Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed thirteen hours agoat EST10
Provide full administrative and scheduling support. Supervise and enforce compliance. Engage with a variety of individuals daily.
- Work within the HR and Recruitment team
- Coordinate and schedule across time zones
- Use your advanced communication and organisational skills
Listed three days agoat Alexander AppointmentsFantastic opportunity for experienced an Administration officer to join NSW State Government, commencing immediately, located in Sydney CBD Listed five days agoat ManpowerOur well-known telecommunications client are on the hunt for an impeccably well groomed, bubbly and highly efficient Front desk receptionist. Listed eleven hours agoat CharterhouseWell established accountancy practice in the CBD is looking for a full-time, experienced Team Assistant. Listed four hours agoat Lotus People
Guaranteed 6 month temp role! Annual leave! $30- $35 per hour plus super! Stunning offices with harbour view! Social team in AMAZING tech company!
- Working Holiday Visas encouraged to apply - this is a truly unique role!
- Unbelievable company culture; harbor view offices with free lunch and snacks
- 6 month guaranteed temporary role - annual and sick leave included!
Listed three days agoat Brighten Institute AustraliaAn exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and driven Admin Officer to join a dynamic team. Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
Office All-Rounder, Admin and Accounts, Alliance Refrigeration Service, Aroflo and MYOB business software, Great package, immediate start
- New Vibrant Business
- Opportunity to exceed in Admin and Accounts
- Great package and room for growth
Listed four days agoat Match My MakeupThe main role is data entry, however as the team is small, there are other administrative responsibilities within the role. Listed eleven hours agoat qube.recruit.consultProfessional Services - CBD - supporting Talent Acquisition team within consultancy side of the business. Listed four days agoat TRS - Public SectorAdministration Officer required by NSW Government Department in Sydney CBD. ASAP start - initial contract to mid-December. $40.22 per hour + super Listed three hours agoat ACRWORLD
We are looking for candidates with experience of scheduling!
- CBD Location!
- $60,000 - $65,000 per annum plus super!
Listed five days agoat Talent Connect Australia1 year contract working within the Government Sector. View to extend. Immediate Start. Wynyard Based. Reputable organisation and fantastic team. Listed four days agoat CharterhouseWell established accountancy practice in the CBD is looking for a full-time, experienced Administration Assistant. Listed four days agoat U.S. Consulate General Sydney
Exciting temporary opportunity to serve as an Assistant Move Coordinator.
- Nine Additional Public Holidays
- Great Working Environment
- 12% Employer Superannuation
Listed five hours agoat CommuniCorp Group
Exciting opportunity for a permanent part time Business Support Officer to join our experienced team of Psychology professionals in city head office
- Positive work: mental health & well-being training
- Part of the Konekt Group of companies (ASX: KKT)
- Professional team and warm culture
Listed three days agoat Gallagher BassettExciting opportunity for a new Graduate supporting our Loss of Income Claims Team in this Global Company. CBD location. Listed four days agoat Coadys Personnel Consultants P/LIn between permanent jobs and looking to fill the gap or in Sydney on a working holiday visa? Temp could be the perfect solution! Listed seven days agoat Hallis
A short term temp assignment working for State Government, assisting people in need
- State Government role based in Surry Hills
- 3 month temp assignment with viwe to extend
- Apply your admin expertise and assist those in need
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education