Administration & Office Support, Community Services & Development Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Looking for a proactive individual to join our successful team within our organisation.
- Immedicate Start
- Part-time - 20 hrs per week
- RDO, Uniform and staff car parking
This is a featured jobat Delegat
We have an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic Receptionist/Administrator to join our Delegat Australia Sales team.
- Global wine industry leader
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Supportive culture where quality outcomes are our goal
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser• Immediate Start • CBD Location • A healthy work-life balance Listed five days agoat Randstad - Business SupportKick-start your career with Australia's largest super fund on an unbundling project that will see over 30,000 members assisted based in Sydney CBD! Listed one day agoat Wow RecruitmentSeeking a full time Data Administrator to work for a growing finance company based at Sydney, Townhall, CBD, great pay! Permanent opportunity! Listed four days agoat Wow Recruitment
Seeking a full time Data Administrator to work for a growing finance company based at Sydney, Townhall, CBD, great pay! Permanent opportunity!
- Seeking an enthusiastic & driven data entry admin
- Work with a family orientated, social & fun team environment!
- Full time permanent opportunity, Monday to Friday!
Listed nine days agoat Alexander AppointmentsFantastic opportunity for experienced an Administration officer to join NSW State Government, commencing immediately, located in Sydney CBD Listed two days agoat Anton Murray ConsultingOur client is a boutique investment firm seeking a Team Assistant to support the MD and team in Sydney CBD Listed two days agoat Intro Travel Pty Ltd
Fantastic opportunity to work with a great bunch of people in an exciting industry!
- Relaxed and fun office environment
- Opportunities to develop in your role
- Varied role
Listed four days agoat PKF Sydney NewcastlePKF Sydney are looking for a Junior Office Assistant who is a team player with a "can-do" attitude to join our busy CBD office. Listed three days agoat Dorado
We are seeking an experienced administrator with a keen eye for detail to join our small expert team! (Exp in Investment Admin desirable)
- Established and growing boutique property investment house
- Flexible, part-time hours (10-15hrs/week)
- Friendly, supportive team culture
Listed three days agoat City of SydneyYou will promote fair and equitable parking within the City through patrolling of the roads, parks and other areas where our community gathers. Listed two days agoat Bridge Consulting
Opportunities for Experienced Administrators, Account Assistants & Receptionists to join our temporary pool to fill short term and contract roles.
- Immediate Start
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Close to Transport
Listed five days agoat Page Personnel Customer ServiceExciting opportunity for an experienced Project Officer on a 3 month contract to join a State Government institution just north of the CBD Listed two days agoat Rutledge AV
We are looking for a highly organised and positive minded individual to come and join our now global team! Come on over and work with the best in AV!
- Part Time role - 25 Hours Per Week!
- Open to entry level or anyone returning to work after a leave of absence!
- Attention to detail and positive attitude a must!
Listed three days agoat Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners
Looking for an bright and dynamic Administration Assistant
- Part-Time Role (3-days a week)
- Surry Hills Location
Listed four days agoat The Smith FamilyThe Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education Listed two days agoat printech Solutions
If you’re an Admin & Customer Service SPECIALIST, well then this could be the start of something wonderful!
- Be part of a culture of continuous improvement
- Career progression
- A mix of Office Management, PA/EA, Events, HR & Projects
Listed four days agoat Astrum
The Community Housing Officer position is one like no other. You will work with Co-ops across NSW to develop strong and lasting relationships
- Work for a leading not for profit orginsation
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of people
- Central CBD location
Listed three days agoat EG ConsultingWork in a global law firm - Play a pivotal part in the day to day running of the office - Permanent role - Chance to progress - Martin Place Office Listed four days agoat Temple Executive Search
Temple Executive Search is looking for a motivated, professional administrative assistant to join our team
- Role in friendly, supportive search firm
- Specialist firm focusing on communications roles
- Flexible working options available
Listed two days agoat Spinifex Recruiting
An experienced Grade 2/3 Project Officer who is seeking a Part-Time position based in Alexandria for our government client
- $30.15 - $36.18 Per Hour + Super
- Initially 4 Month Contract | Potentially On-going
- Based in the Sydney City CBD
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education