Sales, Call Centre & Customer Service, Banking - Corporate & Institutional, Cost Accounting, Fleet Management, Banking - Retail/Branch, Management Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat 4TWENTY Consulting
Join one of Silicon Valley's most exciting Global SaaS Vendors , they're looking to double their APAC HQ.
Business Development, Sales Development Rep
- 5/5 GlassDoor Review | Known for exceptional Culture and Career Progression Opps
- New Sydney CBD Office | Looking to double Sydney office in the next 12 months
- Sales Development , Business Development Representative, Inside Sales Associate
Listed sixteen hours agoat Hays Contact Centres
Kick start your career in Banking with this amazing entry level role with unlimited career progression!
- Unlimited career progression
- Fantastic training and support
- Ideal job if you're looking to enter an industry leader at entry level
Listed fourteen hours agoat Randstad - Business SupportWorking on a large IT project within the NSW state government the Customer Service Team Leader has 3 direct reports. Listed eight hours agoat CharterhouseAre you looking for that next step in your career- immediate start for the right candidate - Potential for a long term role Listed one day agoat Pfizer Australia Pty LtdProvide professional first-line support to Health Care Professionals and consumers via inbound call centres for Medical Information Listed twelve hours agoat Galileo SearchFinancial Services Customer Service role, within a progressive Listed eight hours agoat Proforce
Our client is a billion dollar global systems integrator and managed services provider. They are looking to hire talented graduates to join their team
- Work with Fortune 500 companies
- Access to a global training program
- Develop crucial customer service skills
Listed one day agoat GN Hearing Australia Pty Ltd
Seeking an experienced customer service representative on a casual full time contract. Work from home with flexible hours!
- Flexibility - Can work from home/ remotely
- Start early and finish early (6am - 2pm AEDT) flexible full time hours
- Competitive hourly rate
Listed six hours agoat SourcrLooking for a full-time, Account manager, for a fast-growing, funded tech start-up based in Sydney Listed ten hours agoat NSW Ambulance
Make a difference every day and save lives receiving Triple Zero (000) calls
- Join NSW Ambulance and save lives
- Up to 5 weeks annual leave per year
- Fully paid induction training
Listed seven days agoat Tyro Payments
Tyro's Customer Support team is one of the most widely regarded in Australia. Training provided. Part-time. Shifts 10am-2pm & 10:30am-2:30pm Mon-Fri.
- Join a friendly, collaborative and supportive team
- Great work/life balance, free coffee and cereal
- High performing culture, digital innovation with growth mindset
Listed ten hours agoat DFP RecruitmentYour new role will see you be part of a dynamic environment where you can showcase your flair for dealing with customers over the phone. Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserExperienced customer service 2IC for growing online support team. Inbound calls, email inquiries, warehouse & ecomm support for 6 brands. Listed fifteen hours agoat MandoeAmazing 3 years of growth has now opened up a new position within the sales team for a confident Account Manager. Listed one day agoat EFM Logistics Services Group Pty LtdPart time Customer Service opportunity. We are looking for a passionate, energetic and motivated individual to support our team. Listed seventeen hours agoat EmployWork in a fun and friendly team handling inbound calls regarding personal loans. Customer service focused. Temporary full time role . Listed one day agoat ABER-M ENTERPRISES PTY
Aber-M Enterprises is looking for 4 professionals to join our team.
- Positive office atmosphere
- Ongoing training and support
- Travel Opportunities - PAID ANNUAL TRIP
Listed twelve hours agoat Tenacity CX
Fantastic opportunity to build a career with one of The BIG 4 Leading Banks!
- Sydney CBD Location - $62k + Super
- Career Growth and Development Opportunities
- Multiple Positions - Interviewing immediately - Apply now!
Listed nine hours agoat Sony
If you have the analytic ability and the drive to succeed, then we have the perfect opportunity for you…
- Join a leading consumer electronics & entertainment brand!
- Salary + super + bonus + product discounts!
- North Sydney office
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education