Banking & Financial Services, CEO & General Management, Call Centre & Customer Service, Real Estate & Property, Army Jobs in The Junction NSW 2291Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Spinifex Recruiting
Spinifex Recruiting is seeking an experienced Client Service Officer to join a government department in Newcastle NSW.
- Great opportunity with government department
- 3-month contract with immediate start!
- Newcastle NSW
Listed one day agoat G&C Mutual BankJoin our growing Member Service team in Newcastle. Retail banking, combining face-to-face and contact centre service and sales. Listed two days agoat Newcastle Permanent Building Society
Multiple Member Support Representative opportunities available to join our professional and fun contact centre.
- Positive and collaborative work environment, enjoy every day.
- Customer centric focus, delivering amazing customer experiences.
- Work for a customer and community focused building society.
Listed three days agoat Politis Investment Strategies
We require a passionate Client Service Officer to work as part of a team in the end to end administration of client accounts
- Dynamic, Fast Growing Company
- Friendly and Professional Environment
- Newcastle Location
Listed one day agoat Cerebral Palsy Alliance
No experience required; comprehensive training; leading provider in disability services; brand new state-of-the-art homes and new team, exciting opp
- Start date March & April 2020
- Permanent part-time opportunities x 40
- Competitive remuneration package
Listed one day agoat MedilogicDynamic medical industry. Full time position available. State-of-the-art office space with a young and enthusiastic team. Listed two days agoat Sunseeker HolidaysNewcastle West Location, Mon - Fri 9am - 230pm 25 hrs Per Week. Hourly rate. Full training provided. All ages and experience welcome. Immediate start. Listed one day agoat Westpac Consumer and Business BankWe do have an opportunity for an experience lender in the Central Coast or Newcastle area. We do offer support and career growth! Listed one day agoat Professional Lending Solutions Australia
Great opportunity for motivated and professional people looking to start or build a career in the rewarding mortgage and finance broking industry.
- Be your own Boss. No Franchise Cost.
- Flexibility to work from home or our office, be supported and succeed.
- Leads provided by and additional revenue through our Financial Planning Partners
Listed one day agoat Cerebral Palsy AllianceNo experience required - Start 20 March 2020 - excellent training, brand new purpose built homes, positive environment Listed two days agoat Denovo RecruitmentFantastic opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Broker to join a prestigious, growing firm! Listed two days agoat Cutcher & Neale
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Risk Insurance Advisor to join a growing, innovative Financial Advice Business.
- Service existing clients and internal referrals.
- Career development opportunities and FASEA education support.
- Great team environment and firm culture.
Listed one day agoat Randstad - Commercial
Do you have experience working in a fast paced environment, a keen interest in technology and a knack for solving problems? Apply now!
- Fun and engaging team culture with new fit-outs throughout!
- Stone-s throw away from Charlestown Square
- Ongoing temporary assignment
Listed one day agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Work with an industry leader to deliver critical services and grow your career with an expanding brand!
- Opportunity to work for professional service organization working for purpose
- Be part of a good work/life balance and purpose-driven culture
- Enjoy a variety of not for profit salary packaging options and other benefits
Listed one day agoat Boutique Wine SocietyWe are looking for motivated telesales staffers to join our fun and friendly team. Listed three days agoat Boeing Defence Australia
BDA are seeking a Lead Business & Planning Analyst to be located in Williamtown
- Williamtown location
- Flexible working options
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
Listed three days agoat Boeing Defence Australia
BDA are seeking applications from Senior Financial Analysts to join the team in Williamtown
- Team Lead role located in Williamtown
- Work Life Balance
- Great culture and benefits
Listed one day agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Join this organisation in a rewarding role promoting salary packaging services to Not-For-Profit employees
- Start Immediately
- Permanent Position
- Opportunity To Travel 5 Days Per Month
Listed one day agoat Chandler Macleod GroupChandler Macleod are currently looking for a Customer Service Professional to join a vibrant and professional team based in Lake Macquarie. Listed one day agoat Lake Macquarie City Council
This is an exciting opportunity to work within our fast paced Customer Service team.
- Local Government position
- Collaborative, progressive position
- Flexible working conditions
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education