Full Time Community Services & Development, Science & Technology, Design & Architecture Jobs in Toowoomba QLD 4350Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twelve hours agoat OCTEC Limited
OCTEC Employment Service is seeking a talented consultant with a Can Do attitude and strong focus on Person-Centric service delivery.
- Join an expanding community business.
- Make a difference in people's lives.
- Enjoy flexible and friendly workplace with a range of employee benefits.
Listed seven days agoat National Disability Insurance Scheme
As an APS 5 Planner, you will gather information from participants and planning partners to make informed decisions defined within the NDIS Act 2013.
- Role located in QLD - Toowoomba
- Non-Ongoing - Full Time - $73,413 - $79,031 (plus 15.4% superannuation)
- Support the choice & control of people with disability, their families & carers
Listed thirteen days agoat OzcareCoordinate and implement the scheduling of employees for the provision of care to clients to meet the needs of community care services Listed twenty four days agoat Private AdvertiserBurstows Funerals is a well established, family owned business and recognised leader within its industry. Listed six days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society Queensland
Exciting opportunity to join a leading NFP organisation and oversee the day to day operations of Disability Services and NDIS Supports Coordination.
- Friendly environment with an active Social Club
- Exclusive discounts from Health insurance, Experiences & Electronics!
- Competitive remuneration package & salary packaging
Listed ten days agoat MDA Ltd
If you have a Certificate of Registration in Real Estate and leadership experience in either property management/business development, then read on!
- Opportunity to create a real difference in your community
- Flexible and inclusive multicultural work environment
- Twelve months Maternity Leave Backfill Opportunity
Listed thirteen days agoat YellowBridge QLD LtdYellowBridge QLD is seeking a Team Leader in their Disability Support delivering quality support and advocacy for individual clients. Listed twenty four days agoat Safe Places for Children
Join a great team in a rewarding role at Safe Places for Children and support young people at risk in our transitional accommodation.
- Growing Organisation
- Strong, Supportive and Committed Team
- Exciting Benefits and Opportunity for Professional Development
Listed eleven days agoat Private AdvertiserPractice Manager - Specialist Mental Health Service Listed twelve days agoat Sulles Pty Ltd
Sulles Pty Ltd has an opportunity for an experienced Research & Development Team Leader at the Pixie Ice Cream manufacturing facility in Toowoomba.
- Do you enjoy bringing products and ingredients to life?
- Do you enjoy creating food that people will love?
- This is an exciting role to be an Ingredients lead for a portfolio of projects
Listed eighteen days agoat Western Downs Regional Council
You will be responsible for delivering spatial data and services for both strategic and operational uses.
- Providing digital mapping & spatial data
- Supply aerial imagery, asset location data & underground service locations
- Full time, permanent role
Listed fourteen days agoat Toowoomba Regional Council
An exciting opportunity for a Planner to join a high performing team at the Toowoomba Regional Council
- Permanent full time position
- Salary range of $64,228.72 - $80,637.01 gross plus benefits
- Contribute to the long term development of the Toowoomba Region
Listed twenty eight days agoat integratedliving Australia Limited
Be a part of our embracing life culture to support and empower our elderly and disabled clients to stay in their own homes.
- utonomy to make a real difference to the lives of others
- Innovative Not for Profit company
- Focus on consumer directed care and positive Health outcomes
Listed fourteen days agoat UnitingCare CommunityLead Practitioner - Supported Living Full Time to join our Toowoomba Disability Services team to support an active gentleman lead his best life. Listed seventeen days agoat Focused on Care
Focused on Care is looking for an experienced leader to join the leadership team to coordinate high-quality supports to our clients.
- Above award salary plus additional benefits
- Lead a passionate team delivering quality support services
- Use your experience to support clients to receive the highest quality of care
Listed twenty six days agoat SmartPrint GroupWe are looking for a versatile Graphic/Web Designer to join our dynamic team at Smartprint Group. Listed twenty seven days agoat Private AdvertiserNDIS Administrator and Compliance Officer Gatton
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education