Community Services & Development, Science & Technology Jobs in Toowoomba QLD 4350Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Family Centered Support Services
Your portfolio as Area Manager will include oversight of Out of Home care based service delivery and In home Support across Toowoomba & Lockyer Valley
- Diverse Work Arrangements and Opportunities
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Access to Salary Packaging Benefits
Listed five days agoat Alzheimer’s Association of Queensland
This is a casual position suited to applicants seeking work-life balance with a genuine desire to assist clients fulfil their needs and goals.
- Flexible working arrangements for work-life balance
- Work independently & as part of a team
- Traveling role within Toowoomba District
Listed seven days agoat Blue CareBlue Care are currently looking for an Administration Officer– Scheduling to join our team located in Toowoomba. Listed three days agoat IPAToowoomba based Local Area Coordinator to work with organisations and communities to help improve opportunities for people with Disabilities. Listed four days agoat United Synergies LtdJoin our dynamic and innovative residential care team, supporting young people in residential and outreach settings. Listed three days agoat Australian Red CrossThe Support Worker will primarily support the delivery of relationship based, intensive case work and provide practical assistance. Listed three days agoat Anglicare SQ
Create special, rewarding relationships by providing regular support and living assistance to those in need within your local community.
- Would you enjoy building and developing connections with families & carers?
- Can you offer great communication skills and a caring, open, friendly attitude?
- Are you an expert at managing household budgets, chores & everyday living?
Listed six days agoat Youth Lifestyle Options Pty Ltd
YLO is looking for experienced Residential Care Workers to join our team in providing care to children and young people
- Are you an experienced Residential Care Worker?
- Permanent part time position - 66 hours and Relief positions available
- Toowoomba based
Listed five days agoat Wellways Australia Limited
We have an exciting Team Leader - Challenging Behaviour & Restrictive Practises (SIL)career pportunity in the Toowoomba area.
- Join a progressive and dynamic organisation with flexible working conditions
- Support people in our community and make a difference in someone's life!
- Salary + Superannuation and attractive salary packaging benefits
Listed three days agoat WW Australia & New ZealandIf you’ve never imagined yourself as a Coach, think again. With your passion for people & our global expertise, you'll be kicking goals in no time! Listed seven days agoat UnitingCare CommunityWe are currently seeking a Child and Family Case Worker to join our team based in Toowoomba on a Full Time basis. Listed eleven days agoat Mercy Community
Exciting new opportunity to make a difference, creating a positive outlook for Young People transitioning out of residential care
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Flexibility and work life balance through shift work
- The chance to make a genuine difference in young people’s lives
Listed three days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentDo you want to work within the federal/disability sector & make a difference? Have the benefit of working close to home and in a great team? Read on! Listed twenty eight days agoat InvoCare Australia Pty LimitedHave you ever been interested in a career in the Funeral Industry? Full training provided, bring your exceptional customer focus. Listed six days agoat Mercy Community
Seeking a motivated individual, experienced in connecting young people and children to sexual assault/abuse services and counselling.
- Part-time permanent role
- Professional and supportive team environment
- The opportunity to increase your take-home pay by salary sacrificing
Listed five days agoat Peoplebank Australia QLD
Local Area Coordinator - rewarding role working with those with disabilities across remote and regional areas
- 9 month contract
- Toowoomba based with frequent travel
- $45.74 + 9.5% superannuation
Listed six days agoat Windsor Group
If you have a passion for community fundraising and the results to prove it, maybe it’s time to take up a leadership role in Toowoomba?
- FT role is Toowoomba based but supervises other direct reports
- Show us a sterling record of achievement in community fundraising
- Rewards are excellent
Listed seventeen days agoat PresCare
At PresCare we are fun loving, out-going and creative people who work hard to deliver exceptional person centered customer experiences.
- Excellent work life balance
- On going role with growing organisation
- Make a difference in the lives of others
Listed four days agoat UnitingCare CommunityWe currently have an opportunity for a Client Outcome Lead to join our UnitingCare Family and Disability Services (FaDS) team based in Toowoomba. Listed ten days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society QueenslandExciting opportunity to join a leading NFP organisation and oversee the day to day operations of Disability Services and NDIS Supports Coordination.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education