Hospitality & Tourism, Trades & Services, Administration & Office Support Jobs in Townsville QLD 4810Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Red Cat Adventures
The key objective of the Marine Operations Manager is to ensure a safe and successful boat operation.
- 2018 National award-winning tourism business / Major Tour and Transport Operator
- Work in a fast-paced environment alongside a passionate, fun and friendly team.
- Continuous potential to grow and innovate.
This is a featured jobat AllmarrPTY LTD
Subway Sandwich artists needed. If you have smile on your face, energetic, fun and great with customers, then WE WANT YOU!!!!!!
- Become part of a great team!
- All training provided
- Opportunity for those who excel
Listed twenty one hours agoat Horan & Bird
Are you seeking a fun, dynamic & fast paced work environment? How coincidental. That's exactly what Horan & Bird as to offer! We’re ready; let talk.
- Base salary + commission
- Fulltime, flexible hours
- Fun, down to earth team environment
Listed fifteen hours agoat Shine Lawyers
Fight the good fight for everyday people. Dare to be different. Stand up for the little guy and help right wrongs.
- Friendly and stable team environment
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Excellent career development opportunities
Listed two days agoat Queensland RailWe are seeking a permanent full time Customer Service Attendant based in Townsville. Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are a privately owned Construction Company seeking a highly motivated and reliable receptionist/administration officer to join our team. Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserNational engineering company is presently seeking an Administrative Support / Receptionist to join our growing Townsville team. Listed two days agoat Queensland RailWe are seeking a permanent full time Customer Service Attendant based in Townsville. Listed twenty two hours agoat Northern Stevedoring Services Pty Ltd
Bring your exceptional admin skills to this key role with a leading integrated stevedoring, transport and logistics company.
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Diverse role in a growing organisation
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserReceptionist Listed two days agoat Corestaff TownsvilleWe are seeking an Experienced Site Administrator for a local Townsville Civil Construction Company! Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserReceptionist/Admin Assistant Listed three days agoat Hays Office Support
Permanent opportunity for a Medical Receptionist looking to join a high performing team
- Professional Development Opportunity
- Immediate Start
- Monday - Friday
Listed one day agoat Compass Group
Fantastic opportunity to join Compass Group and work at Lavarack Barracks in Townsville. Apply today, positions due to commence shortly!
- The world’s biggest food service business has a job for you
- Are you looking for long term employment?
- On-site parking available
Listed thirteen days agoat Oaks Hotels, Resorts and SuitesRapidly growing international Hotel Group | Excellent Training & Development | Career Progression | Accommodation Discounts | Immediate start! Listed eight days agoat Safety Australia GroupWe are currently seeking a flexible professional for an attractive part-time opportunity. Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserJunior Administrative Assistant Listed six days agoat Blanco Building Pty Ltd
This challenging, but rewarding role will see you play your part in delivering exciting building projects across north Queensland.
- Are you an admin superstar with the confidence and skills to boss the boss?
- Work for a rapidly-growing building company on exciting projects across Nth Qld
- Family-friendly working environment in central Garbutt location
Listed eight days agoat J.J. Richards & Sons Pty LtdSeeking a reliable & hardworking Admin Supervisor to provide efficient day-to-day admin support to the Company's waste operations based at Townsville. Listed thirteen days agoat Prosegur Australia Pty Limited
Prosegur acquired Chubb Security Services in late 2013. They have more than 150000 staff in 17 countries & are global leaders in the security industry
- Job security with the potential for career progression.
- Casual Monday to Friday roster
- Comprehensive in-house training
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education