Administration & Office Support, Hospitality & Tourism, Community Services & Development Jobs in Ultimo NSW 2007Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Tad James Company Australia
We are a leading Personal Development Training Company seeking a self-motivated admin person for a F/T maternity leave position
- Excellent Location - close to CBD
- Fantastic Team & Dynamic Company
- Full time fixed terms contract (Mon-Fri)
This is a featured jobat Australian Gift & Homewares Association
An exciting opportunity exists for an out-going and confident Sales Administrator to learn new sales skills in the exhibition and events industry.
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Salary with Performance Incentives
- Homebush location
Listed one day agoat Lotus PeopleWe have a demand for office support staff, working with a range of exciting clients across Sydney in stunning offices! 1 day up to 6 month roles! Listed two days agoat Metier Recruitment
Are you a return to work mum? Or perhaps studying? Maybe you're just after a few days of work a week! *2 day a week role with a well-known org awaits!
- Job-Share position: front of house + team admin support *All-rounder duties!
- Incredible CBD offices with breathtaking views! *Reputable business *Great staff
- Must be able to work Thursdays & Fridays! *Interviews immediately!
Listed two days agoat Wow RecruitmentOutgoing, organised, bubbly candidate wanted for small, busy office in heart of Surry Hills. Fast paced dynamic role with office puppy! Min 20 hrs Listed one day agoat Kennedy Reid
Be part of this rapidly growing cohesive team working as a front desk receptionist/administrator & enjoy unique benefits such as opal allowance
- CBD location- close to Public Transport!
- Full Time hours Monday- Friday
- Immediate start!
Listed two days agoat Abbotts HotelAs an Office Administrator you will assist and perform day to day processes of a small Building and Construction Company. Listed one day agoat openshop (Australian Shopping Network)
The buying team at Australian Shopping Network is growing and needs people who are admin savvy. If your an experienced administrator, apply now!
- Be apart of a newly created buying team and build a fantastic workplace culture
- Drive the incredible business growth for a new Australian television channel
- Great accessibility to public transport (A short walk from Redfern station)
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserJoin our friendly team environment in the CBD where work life balance is not just lip service! Listed four days agoat GIOXLE
RECEPTIONIST - massage venue
- high-paying position - excellent conditions
- very flexible - 1 to 4 shifts per week
- work in a fun, clean, low-stress environment - comprehensive training provided
Listed two days agoat AlceonA front of house / office support part time position has been created for an enthusiastic motivated team player. Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for an energetic, curious self-starter with great communication skills to support our CEO in our exciting growth phase. Listed one day agoat Keegan Adams Recruitment Pty LtdSeeking highly skilled data entry candidates who demonstrate high attention to detail and accuracy to join a high performing team in this global firm. Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a part time (approx 6hrs/day) Office Support person to join our team in our head office in the Sydney CBD.
- Sydney CBD location
- Part time around 6 hrs per day
- Immediate Start Avalaible
Listed eleven hours agoat Alseasons Hospitality Staff
Let us take you to major Sydney venues! Get paid to expand your hospitality experience with great teams. Each day will be more exciting than the last.
- Immediate starts and correct award wages paid weekly
- Monday to Friday/ Weekend work/ Day or night shifts available
- Jobs tailored to your experience, location & availability
Listed one day agoat DINGO GROUP PTY LTDLooking for a casual market research assistant, with the possibility of turning to a full time position. Listed one day agoat The BMI Clinic
We are excited to welcome an experienced Medical Administrator / Receptionist to join our team in the beautiful Double Bay NSW area.
- Full-time Medical Receptionist role with a prominent industry healthcare leader
- Career progression opportunities within a rapidly growing business
- Be a part of a team, as you play an integral role providing priceless support
Listed two days agoat MontefioreAdministration Assistant Opportunity
Permanent Part-Time Employment
Eastern Suburbs Location Listed one day agoat TCC and Black BettyCombine your hospitality and corporate background to step up into this fantastic role! Variety plus including Marketing & Events! Listed one day agoat Mars RecruitmentA Corporate Receptionist is required to provide 5 star service to all internal and external stakeholders as well as a range of administrative tasks. Listed three days agoat TalentpathTemporary Talent! Apply for exciting and diverse roles! We are looking for amazing, talented temps who are seeking exciting and flexible assignment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education