Part Time Mining, Resources & Energy, Sport & Recreation, Community Services & Development, Management Accounting & Budgeting, Strategy & Planning Jobs in West End QLD 4101Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat St Vincent de Paul Society Queensland
Exciting opportunity to join a leading NFP organisation and oversee the day to day operations of Disability Services and NDIS Supports Coordination.
- Friendly environment with an active Social Club
- Exclusive discounts from Health insurance, Experiences & Electronics!
- Competitive remuneration package & salary packaging
Listed three days agoat Mater GroupMater Clarence Street currently has an opportunity for a Service Support Officer to join the team in a permanent part-time capacity. Listed seven days agoat All About Living IncPAYROLL AND FINANCE OFFICER urgently required to support our Finance Team. Listed three days agoat Anglicare SQ
Provide domestic assistance and cleaning support to elderly clients, and those with a disability, enabling them to live the life they want.
- Build rapport with clients and enjoy helping them be the best they can be
- Provide excellent client service and care with a motivated, dedicated attitude
- Work independently within a team of productive, collaborative professionals
Listed ten days agoat Multiple Sclerosis Society of Queensland
Various PPT/Casual opportunities available for Support Workers to join our Gold Coast, Springfield, Annerley, Woollongabba and Albany Creek sites.
- Multiple opportunities available (Gold Coast and Brisbane locations)
- Work in state of the art supported independent living facilities
- Organisation with strong values
Listed seven days agoat ArumaAruma puts our customers first. We need you - staff who are brave, bold, and who dare to think differently. Stand out and join us today! Listed seven days agoat UnitingCare CommunitySeeking passionate, independent and engaged people to support people with a disability to achieve their goals. Listed seven days agoat UnitingCare CommunitySeeking passionate, independent and engaged people to support people with a disability to achieve their goals. Listed eight days agoat Leukaemia Foundation
Conceptualise and develop a new signature campaign for the Leukaemia Foundation.
- Lead the development of an exciting new signature campaign!
- Work with creative agencies & internal stakeholders from plan to implementation.
- Be part of a team who are working toward zero lives lost to blood cancer by 2035
Listed eight days agoat The Health and Fitness ShedWe are expanding. We want coaches who are excited about being part of a growing facility to take Personal Training, Group Classes and spread the word Listed sixteen days agoat Court NetworkCourt Network are looking for a Queensland State Manager to ensure continued commitment and growth of the organisation. Listed eight days agoat UQ Sport LtdUQ Sport is looking for 2 qualified & enthusiastic Tennis Coaches to deliver fun & interactive coaching sessions to players of all ages, kids & adult. Listed twenty four days agoat Wesley Mission QueenslandAn exciting opportunity presents to work as a Disability Care Worker at WMQ in the Home Support NDIS service. Listed twenty four days agoat Wesley Mission QueenslandAn exciting opportunity presents to work as a Disability Care Worker at WMQ in the Home Support NDIS service. Listed twenty four days agoat My First Gym
'MyFirstGym' Assistant Club Manager is a second-in-charge of all things MAGIC! Working across sales, member experience, revenue and facilities.
- Great work-life balance
- Work in a supportive and rewarding environment
- Great step up for someone looking for more than a 9-5
Listed twenty two days agoat Life Health Clubs Pty LtdAre you a Fitness Professional looking for a permanent career in the Fitness Industry? Listed twenty one days agoat Anglicare WA
Are you looking to relocate to Perth? This could be the opportunity for you!
- Join a values driven, family friendly organisation
- Part time (30 hours per week), ongoing opportunity
- Be responsible for providing strategic guidance to state wide FDV Services
Listed twenty seven days agoat Open MindsSupport Worker No 2 days are the same! A rewarding role where you will be part of our client's journey to help build skills and achieve the unachi
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education