Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Education & Training, Programming & Production, Customer Service - Customer Facing Jobs in Winnellie NT 0820Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat Defence Force Recruiting Western Region
Apply your financial management skills to fulfilling new challenges, looking after the budgetary affairs of the Army.
- Help manage the finances of this large and complex organisation
- Experience work variety and opportunities for professional development
- Enjoy an excellent salary package plus travel and numerous benefits
Listed thirteen days agoat Private AdvertiserAdministration Assistant required for an immediate start for a busy construction business. Listed four days agoat Kerry's Automotive GroupKerry's Automotive Group are looking for a confident and outgoing person who wants to kick start their career in Customer Service. Listed five days agoat Northern Territory PHN
Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders ensuring successful contract administration, compliance and reporting of contracted services.
- Generous salary packaging
- Six weeks annual leave
- Supportive working environment
Listed four days agoat bestresources Recruitment & Consulting
We have fantastic opportunity for an administration extraordinaire to become our Service Coordinator for a 12-month maternity leave contract
- Winnellie Location
- Great community culture
- 12 month maternity leave contract
Listed ten days agoat ISAS Employees Trust
We are seeking a motivated person to manage our friendly and dynamic admin team, and to capably fulfil the requirements of HR and Payroll management.
- Well Established Darwin Based Company
- Full Time Position
Listed seventeen days agoat Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
This position will provide administrative support across the Directorate and Corporate Services divisions.
- Work within a cultural institution - interesting and varied work
- Applications close COB Monday 21 October 2019
- Applications MUST be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Listed eighteen days agoat Business Savvy Risk Management
Immediate start Attention to detail Small team environment
- Enjoy working in a small team
- Based in Darwin, Northern Territory
- Successful growing business
Listed ten days agoat Access Group Australia PTY LTDAccess Hire's core business facilitates the hire, sale, service and transport of EWPs including scissors, boom lifts, telehandlers and forklifts. Listed ten days agoat Northern Transportables Pty Ltd
Looking for highly experienced Project Administrators for two major projects.
- Two Positions Available
- One Position - Full Time Darwin Based
- Second Position - Six Month Contract - Darwin and Onsite FIFO Pilbra 20/8 Roster
Listed twelve days agoat UP Education Limited
We are seeking a motivated and organised person to take up the permanent full time (8:30am – 5:00pm) role.
- Work for a leading private training establishment
- We have 20 years’ experience delivering bridging programs
- We are building a new team
Listed four days agoat Hays Office Support
Ongoing Administration role for a local plumbing company to start in November.
- Ongoing temporary role
- To start in November
- Winnellie location
Listed seven days agoat Northern Territory PHN
An experienced team leader is required to oversee a small high performing team who are responsible for efficient operations of the NT PHN offices.
- Rewarding Role
- Great Benefits
- Fabulous Team
Listed ten days agoat Department of Education
Move your career into new Territory
- Student Wellbeing and Inclusion
- Executive Contract Officer 2 (Remuneration Package Range $237,573)
- Fixed for up to 4 years in Darwin
Listed fourteen days agoat QBEExciting opportunity for an experienced administrative professional join our Workers Compensation team in Darwin on a contract until March 2020! Listed two days agoat Tiwi Education Board Incorporated
A rare opportunity as a Junior Primary classroom teacher on Melville Island. Apply now for term one 2020!
- Based on the beautiful Melville Island
- Students eager to learn and grow under
- Thriving community with strong support from the board
Listed four days agoat Enterprise Management Group
An opportunity for an employment role with My Pathway or a challenge for a subcontractor. Support our NEIS Program Manager to deliver NEIS
- Employment Opportunity or Subcontract
- Competative Remuneration
- Flexible Hours
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education