Science & Technology, Administrative Assistants Jobs in Wollongong NSW 2500Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one hour agoat Tynan Motor Group
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our busy Automotive Fleet team as a Delivery Coordinator.
- Opportunity to join our large Automotive Fleet team
- Excellent Administration role with room for growth
- Join a large local family run company
Listed twenty one hours agoat Australian Personnel Solutions
An exciting opportunity for a high level administrator to join our busy recruitment agency to be trained up as an onsite recruitment specialist!
- Join our onsite office and learn from experts in the field!
- Work in a friendly environment and miss all the city traffic!
- High level of autonomy and supportive working environment.
Listed twenty one hours agoat Shellharbour City Council
Working with the Development Contributions Planner & Accountant, you will assist in the delivery of development contribution programs for Council.
- Looking for a temporary opportunity in Local Governement with flexible work/life
- Are you available to work Wednesday & Friday's?
- Have knowledge & understanding of development contributions in Local Government?
Listed twenty one hours agoat Apprenticeship Careers AustraliaApprenticeship Careers Australia is excited to partner with the Illawarra Aboriginal Corporation to offer a business administration traineeship. Listed two days agoat RRC Australia
RRC Australia is seeking an experience Administration Clerk for our client in Campbelltown.
- Great Career Opportunity
- Working for a Reputable Company
- Be Apart of a Great Team and Great Company
Listed two days agoat Central SignsMYOB Experience, Growing Business, Part time Employment, Southern Suburbs, Onsite Parking, Competitive Salary, Monday to Friday 9.30am - 2.30pm Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserJunior required to answer phones, carry out general office duties being of assistance to Director and Office Manager. Listed two days agoat Railcon Pty LtdPayroll / Human resources / Accounts / General office duties Listed two days agoat Dandelion Support NetworkA great opportunity for a strong administrator and team player to use their skills in a not-for-profit and make a difference for families in need. Listed three days agoat Randstad - Commercial
The Administration Support will provide administrative and clerical support to office manager in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Short Term Contract
- Located South of Wollongong
- MYOB Experience a Must
Listed three days agoat SLR Consulting Australia Pty Ltd
This is a great position working in Wollongong with the wider national administration team. Key support role for SLR Consultants.
- Be part of a great local office with a national presence
- Varied work, no day will be the same
- Fantastic office culture and genuine work/life balance
Listed three days agoat Douglas Partners Pty Ltd
Come and join Australia’s leading and award winning employee-owned engineering consultancy where you can build a career of opportunities.
- Award-winning engineering consultancy
- Long term career opportunity
- Support for further studies
Listed three days agoat APG
Junior Administrator for and ongoing casual position located in Minto. Hours will be 9:00am – 2:00pm.
- 5 Days Per Week
- Commence ASAP
Listed four days agoat GHD Pty LtdAre you an Graduate looking to become part of a connected global consultancy? Listed four days agoat Bokashi Composting Australia
We have a great opportunity for a school leaver to assist our busy office and warehouse on a full-time basis, working 37.5 hours each week from 9:00am
- Opportunity for School Leaver
- Port Kembla Location
- Full Time Position
Listed four days agoat Dwyers IsuzuOffice all-rounder to assist in our busy sales office. Listed four days agoat KJ Industrial Scaffolding Pty Ltd
Opportunity exists for an energetic Adminsitration Assistant with a high attention to detail to join our fast paced office.
- 18 month contract potential to lead to Full time position
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education